I met a Somali male feminist yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
emphasis on the "hunt" part niggas be trying but get none at the end of the day :(
You are not a female
Too many incels here pretending to be women.

Feminist men do get women, being feminist alone makes them very attractive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to this year’s women empowerment walk.

God bless Amber Rose :it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
Why is it that most Somali men who are intelligent, secular and support gender equality usually the ones who marry out?
In my observation, this is true across the board. It’s easier to find someone with this value set outside the community, so it stands to reason that’s what would happen.

Just try to imagine finding a secular, well-adjusted Somali guy. You might as well be looking for a unicorn.

Im appalled at know how any competently educated person can defend the tenets of feminism as an ideology.. Its been so thoroughly debunked and deconstructed by economist that i laugh when a girl throws out of one its tired old rhetoric.

You are not a female

lol she let him f*ck before he was carrying signs

"Fucked that on molly, ask her if I'm about it. Im dripping ho, you tripping. Tell the waitress I ain't tipping"

"Hit her with no condom, had to make her eat the plan b"

- Young 21 Savage

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol she let him f*ck before he was carrying signs

"Fucked that on molly, ask her if I'm about it. Im dripping ho, you tripping. Tell the waitress I ain't tipping"

"Hit her with no condom, had to make her eat the plan b"

- Young 21 Savage
So what :umwhat:
Pretty sure she enjoyed the raw sex as well and he started carrying signs after the sex
#magicvagina

Muji

VIP
Wow you think it's ok to f*ck a woman tweaking off molly. Promote rape culture.... it be ya own gender. @Steamdevolopment

She also left him after he started carrying those signs

:russ:

Kodeen feminism needn’t be a witch hunt. I’m sure people make mistakes. What’s important is that we can all learn from eachother

As much as I love Somali women they're not my first pick not because of anything wrong with them it's just that I could get a Somali girl in a span of few hours if I make the right calls so I'll try to marry out and if I fail I'll get my self a nice Somali women

Muji

VIP
As much as I love Somali women they're not my first pick not because of anything wrong with them it's just that I could get a Somali girl in a span of few hours if I make the right calls so I'll try to marry out and if I fail I'll get my self a nice Somali women

Wow

Thanks for the honesty I guess.

I won’t lie Somali men are not my ideal catch and probably serve as a back up plan if I really want kids. But this is not something I have verbalised or thought about before.

Kodeen feminism needn’t be a witch hunt. I’m sure people make mistakes. What’s important is that we can all learn from eachother

I don't understand. Surely there's a red line? Manspreading on the train can be forgiven, but what's next Pill Cosby?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wow you think it's ok to f*ck a woman tweaking off molly. Promote rape culture.... it be ya own gender. @Steamdevolopment

She also left him after he started carrying those signs

:russ:
To f*ck a woman? As if women don’t enjoy consensual sex :comeon:
You sound so childish. They broke up for other reasons .
My girl Amber is dating a bballer now

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You are not a female

girl shut up there's no reason why men feminist should exist unless your gay or you have an agenda

Can't say I agree. Sexist views kind of make a man more attractive to women. not like retarded sspot level but moderate :nvjpqts:

Feminist males make good friends but thats where they stay for most females. :manny:

To f*ck a woman? As if women don’t enjoy consensual sex :comeon:
You sound so childish. They broke up for other reasons .
My girl Amber is dating a bballer now

How can she consent if she's not in a state of mind to consent... come on son.

Tbh I'm also kind of a male feminist for Somali women, because I can't be happy if Somali women aren't. #LoveMySomaliGirls. But I'm against marrying out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts