I met a Somali male feminist yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I met a Somali male feminist yesterday who was a very intelligent academic (he specializes in feminism in the digital world.

And I wasn’t suprised that he has a cadan wife (blonde). Why is it that most Somali men who are intelligent, secular and support gender equality usually the ones who marry out? Do we as women enable Somali men to look down on our gender as a whole? I’ve also seen Somali men who dates out and were more attentive to their children. My thoughts are that you should always marry someone who you could learn from. Having someone with a culture that’s exactly the same as yours leaves no room for improvement.

@Steamdevolopment @Emily @Reiko @AussieHustler @Apollo @Samira @government @SilverL

I met a Somali male feminist yesterday who was a very intelligent academic (he specializes in feminism in the digital world.

And I wasn’t suprised that he has a cadan wife (blonde). Why is it that most Somali men who are intelligent, secular and support gender equality usually the ones who marry out? Do we as women enable Somali men to look down on our gender as a whole? I’ve also seen Somali men who dates out and were more attentive to their children. My thoughts are that you should always marry someone who you could learn from. Having someone with a culture that’s exactly the same as yours leaves no room for improvement.

@Steamdevolopment @Emily @Reiko @AussieHustler @Apollo @Samira @government @SilverL
"Do we as somali women enable this" yes you do. I agree with the last bit especially somali girls cuz more time u guys are so boring and awkward. I'm definitely marrying out

Knowles

Interesting. Is there a way to access his analysis or any papers he wrote via online? Any links? If you can't post it here, please DM me.

Muji

VIP
"Do we as somali women enable this" yes you do. I agree with the last bit especially somali girls cuz more time u guys are so boring and awkward. I'm definitely marrying out

I think Somali women enable it by dropping their standards. Also, we are from a sexually repressive community, where if caught speaking to a male, Somalis are trained to assume the worst and report their findings to one another. Somali girls can have their entire reputations ruined just by being seen walking with the opposite sex so it’s no wonder they are shy and boring around Somali males in particular. I agree you should marry out and diversify your experience as a human being who is living on this planet for a brief speck of time.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Interesting. Is there a way to access his analysis or any papers he wrote via online? Any links? If you can't post it here, please DM me.

I would but I’m not sure his website which includes pictures of his family is mine to give out. Are you interested in this subject?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

You just trolling nacalaa
;)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s a known fact that there is no such thing as male feminists. They masquerade as one but they’re lowkey sexual predators. Watch out knowles they got certain intentions :sass2:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How does marrying out correlate with intelligency/intelligence? I see someone obsessing with cadaan guys:manny:.

Intelligence doesn't equal to marrying out.. You can marry out even if you're less intelligent. At least every person has some level intelligence, and if dumb totally he/she is must be suffering from down syndrome, mental, etc.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
We marry out because we want fit women not human circles with legs.

Lol you say this but Somali women dominate the modelling industry.

Just admit it, you’re khaniis and these ‘fit women’ you’re talking about are trannies and... since you can’t find somali trannies, you want to marry out.... am I right or am I right?

I swear I’m a child prodigy.

I would but I’m not sure his website which includes pictures of his family is mine to give out. Are you interested in this subject?

Knowles

Women are our mothers, sisters, partners, daughters and any man who isn't interested in learning this topic hates half of himself. Off-course, I'm.

I will love to read his papers.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
A degree in gender studies too.

Who lied to you? :dead::dead:

You can’t prove otherwise. Somali women dominate, it’s a fact.

Btw are you also another bendy person since you seem to have an interest in the fashion/modelling industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.