I married my first cousin

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I feel so sorry for the women who divorce their cousins. What happens to the relationship btwn your aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents?

Somalis don’t know how to amicably divorce so I know it’s got to be toxic.
most times even if they try to get divorce the family will mend them back together

I got a relative he married a cousin 1 year later hes getting a 2nd wife the whole family where pissed

Xaruun

VIP
Bro I've never gotten an offer below 15k with all the girls I've dated UPFRONT kawaran my cousin was the first who only asked for hajj, thats it.
Don’t listen to the haters. They’re trying to shame you into marrying one of those golddiggers because they’re simps and golddiggers themselves. Why would a sane man outbreed with a qumayo when their female cousins are beautiful, feminine and submissive?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
And there are dozens of studies that prove my argument to be true. Disabilities are in fact higher for cultures with increased cousin marriages such as Pakistanis and Gulf Arabs. We've seen the effects of generational cousin marriages in groups such as the Hapsburgs.

There is a difference between a one off cousin marriage which is completely fine and cousin marriages that happen in a family continously. Saying its baseless is ridiculous. I'd love to see the studies. Also, unless you're getting tested before marriage, which a lot of people simply don't how do you know you're not increasing issues certain family illnesses?

You and @Abdalla both made great points.

Don't marry your first cousin if there's a history of consanguineous marriage and make sure you do genetic testing prior to intercourse.

All power to you but when your kids decide to marry their 1st cousins too dont be surprised 🤣 it could be a never ending loop of incest

Trending

Latest posts