I married my first cousin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Prophet Muhamamd SAW married his 1st cousin Zaynab bin Jahsh so nothing with it. Dont let these Western youtha shame you.

It's jumping in the fire, and saying, it qadar Allah, if he wants it could burn my house.

You have the will to choose the right and avoid harm, not go straight to it and blame God for that.
What kind of comparison is this :mindblown: cousin marriage is halal and suicide is haram. Try again.
Are you Reer Xamar? I have noticed cousin marriage is more of the norm in their community.
I'm from the North.

Don't say "why Allah" if your kid comes out deformed/mentally deficient you will only have yourself to blame :manny:

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lukwarm muslims will come about and start hating on your blessed marriage but don't worry Allah has made it halal for us and our prophet Muhammad (saw) practiced it it is no harm to us.

Yes broski :sass1: I've been dating for many years and wasted so much money. I wish I moved to her earlier, she's like the only girl I've met thats genuine and doesn't use me for my money:mjcry:
Eww she’s basically your sister! that’s why she’s not using you. Yuck! 🤢 what are you gonna tell your children when they find out both set of grandparents/sides of the family are related?
giphy.gif

Eww she’s basically your sister! that’s why she’s not using you. Yuck! 🤢 what are you gonna tell your children when they find out both set of grandparents/sides of the family is actually the same?
giphy.gif
I don't get people who say its basically your sister....what if one feels attracted to their cousin but their parents make it out to be wrong.... In that situation you're basically encouraging zina and not marriage....when the topic of marriage comes up they'll dash. the only solution is to not keep your children around their cousins if u find that to be something sick. Remember we don't get to choose who were attracted too

I don't get people who say its basically your sister....what if one feels attracted to their cousin but their parents make it out to be wrong.... In that situation you're basically encouraging zina and not marriage....when the topic of marriage comes up they'll dash. the only solution is to not keep your children around their cousins if u find that to be something sick. Remember we don't get to choose who were attracted too
Something is awfully wrong if A) you’re attracted to your own cousin and B) you’d commit zina with them if you don’t marry them! Really outta 7 billion you couldn’t find one other person you attracted to.

“Remember we don't get to choose who were attracted too”

eww! That’s the logic a pedophile or incestuous person would use. We do chose who we are attracted to! I guess if someone is attracted to a sibling, a child or cow or tree then we should just shrug our shoulders and say oh well they like who they like, right? No! That’s not how the world works.

Something is awfully wrong if A) you’re attracted to your own cousin and B) you’d commit zina with them if you don’t marry them! Really outta 7 billion you couldn’t find one other person you attracted to.

“Remember we don't get to choose who were attracted too”

eww! That’s the logic a pedophile or incestuous person would use. We do chose who we are attracted to! I guess if someone is attracted to a sibling, a child or cow or tree then we should just shrug our shoulders and say oh well they like who they like, right? No! That’s not how the world works.
Wtf you'd have to be mentally ill to be attracted to those :childplease: maybe if I had buckteethed ass cousins like yours I'd have the same stance, but all mines are hella fine :banderas: sorry u can't relate

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Female cousins should be your wingman they can introduce you to nice girls but marry your cousin :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts