I m disgusting in myself

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I one once in effort in my gammer and spelling
:urgh:

Even other Arabs don't care

The reason I post it here is because of the following string of jarring results related to Israeli/Palestinian issues:

1. When asked to rank priority concerns the Arab World must address going forward, "justice for the Palestinians" comes in last place out of the nine issues covered in the survey. (page 1)

2. On the question, "How desirable is it that some Arab states will develop normalized relations with Israel even without peace between Israel and the Palestinians?", 73% of Egyptians, 72% of Jordanians, 79% of Saudis and 84% of emiratis all answered that it was desirable (as well as half the Lebanese polled). I think there has been a perception that this trend has been led by Arab leaders but opposed by Arab populations. Turns out that's not just incorrect, but thoroughly incorrect. (page 7)

3. The pollster was surprised enough by the results in 2 to go back and do another smaller poll asking the reasons for this response. In all five countries, the top reason given for desiring normalization is that "the Palestinians are not helping themselves and need to get their own house in order." (page 9) Here there is another popular perception being shattered. The Arab world's support for normalization with Israel is not reliant on unity against Iran -- not a single responder mentioned Iran in relation to this issue.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
His the original post

I one once in effort in my gammer and spelling
:urgh:
His the original post
:what1:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Ileen you‘re not dyslexic :ohhh: Good to know you can write normally.
"I‘m disgusted with myself" dheeh :mahubowtf: