Is Palestine a holy cause?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Now obviously i dont believe so but there was one guy who said so

And is it more important than our wartorn country?And the Ogaden and NFD parts?
Palestine is a holy cause whereas Somali Galbeed is based off nationalism and faucx rpide both of which are forbiden in Islam. Id rather take part of a holy cause to retake jerusalem than die fighting habeshi on their own soil for something as arbitrary as somaliweyn.

Saxiib don’t worry we got some xTreme aYrAb lovers on this site, their main objective is to make the gullible Somalis believe we are aYrAb. I personally don’t care for the Semites.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now obviously i dont believe so but there was one guy who said so

And is it more important than our wartorn country?And the Ogaden and NFD parts?

Why do u care about Palestines when your own people are being deported from Saudi Arabia or killed in South Africa every day? I mean, i could just name 10 items for u to be concerned about other than the far fetched cause of Palestine who think u r a slave. xabasshi. They dont even have the decency to separate u from an Ethiopian xabaashi

Why do u care about Palestines when your own people are being deported from Saudi Arabia or killed in South Africa every day? I mean, i could just name 10 items for u to be concerned about other than the far fetched cause of Palestine who think u r a slave. xabasshi. They dont even have the decency to separate u from an Ethiopian xabaashi

Wow my first qashin :kendrickcry:

Wait you misunderstood me i was simply enough making fun of these ayrab booty clapper
now please un-qashin :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow my first qashin :kendrickcry:

Wait you misunderstood me i was simply enough making fun of these ayrab booty clapper
now please un-qashin :(

Sorry huuno when i gave u a qashiin first, it was purely on the spar of the moment where your post was qashin worthy. Now i refuse to unqadhin it because u r an OCD, u want to have a perfect no qashin record. The jealous part of me want to deny u that joy

Sorry huuno when i gave u a qashiin first, it was purely on the spar of the moment where your post was qashin worthy. Now i refuse to unqadhin it because u r an OCD, u want to have a perfect no qashin record. The jealous part of me want to deny u that joy

:kendrickcry: :kendrickcry:

Im doooone :damn: F This Im joining the dark-side :shaq:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I wish this was a public poll so I could see who said yes
1BFCBCC1-B3D6-44CC-8652-17C4A2D683DE.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even other Arabs don't care

The reason I post it here is because of the following string of jarring results related to Israeli/Palestinian issues:

1. When asked to rank priority concerns the Arab World must address going forward, "justice for the Palestinians" comes in last place out of the nine issues covered in the survey. (page 1)

2. On the question, "How desirable is it that some Arab states will develop normalized relations with Israel even without peace between Israel and the Palestinians?", 73% of Egyptians, 72% of Jordanians, 79% of Saudis and 84% of emiratis all answered that it was desirable (as well as half the Lebanese polled). I think there has been a perception that this trend has been led by Arab leaders but opposed by Arab populations. Turns out that's not just incorrect, but thoroughly incorrect. (page 7)

3. The pollster was surprised enough by the results in 2 to go back and do another smaller poll asking the reasons for this response. In all five countries, the top reason given for desiring normalization is that "the Palestinians are not helping themselves and need to get their own house in order." (page 9) Here there is another popular perception being shattered. The Arab world's support for normalization with Israel is not reliant on unity against Iran -- not a single responder mentioned Iran in relation to this issue.

Last edited:
Even other Arabs don't care

The reason I post it here is because of the following string of jarring results related to Israeli/Palestinian issues:

1. When asked to rank priority concerns the Arab World must address going forward, "justice for the Palestinians" comes in last place out of the nine issues covered in the survey. (page 1)

2. On the question, "How desirable is it that some Arab states will develop normalized relations with Israel even without peace between Israel and the Palestinians?", 73% of Egyptians, 72% of Jordanians, 79% of Saudis and 84% of emiratis all answered that it was desirable (as well as half the Lebanese polled). I think there has been a perception that this trend has been led by Arab leaders but opposed by Arab populations. Turns out that's not just incorrect, but thoroughly incorrect. (page 7)

3. The pollster was surprised enough by the results in 2 to go back and do another smaller poll asking the reasons for this response. In all five countries, the top reason given for desiring normalization is that "the Palestinians are not helping themselves and need to get their own house in order." (page 9) Here there is another popular perception being shattered. The Arab world's support for normalization with Israel is not reliant on unity against Iran -- not a single responder mentioned Iran in relation to this issue.

Wow just Wow .

This do remind me of when the jews got cocky in the past.
And now its the same with arabs:vo3yidw:

Trending

Latest posts