I love Turkey but i feel bad for the Kurds

Do anyone else have this dilemma of truly loving Turkey and its alliance with Somalia and yet feel sympathy for the Kurdish cause?

How do you deal with this?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I already made a thread on this these Turkish bedwenches, that how can you support Uyghur(Turkic group) struggle in China but neglect Kurdish struggle in Turkey. They all got their panties up in a bunch. They think all Turks love Somalis with their tiny brains, it's just politics man to deflect from internal Turkish issues he tries to help Somalia and look good on international scene. Somalia is a sadaqa charity project with a lot of strings attached.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't like Turkeys at all, they aren't helping us out of Islanimo, they are looking out for their own interests, I really can't support a regime who is killing his own countrymen and not to mention the amount of atrocities they commited in Syria.

I also have a friend who lives in Turkey and he told me they are very racist and half of them don't even practise Islam, they also love transgenders, akhas, iga ilaali waskhdaas.

:nahgirl:

Let's not get into Turkey's internal matters, that's none of our business.

If you love Turkey, love it I say

Plus, Kurds don't give a shit about Somalia's plight:yousmart:

Maybe you're right, sxb. Although i still feel that the Kurdish self-determination is a cause i wouldn't mind supporting, but we Somalis still have a lot on our own hands to deal with.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maybe you're right, sxb. Although i still feel that the Kurdish self-determination is a cause i wouldn't mind supporting, we still have a lot on our hands.
Don't support Kurdish plight for self determination. Never do. You shouldn't meddle in those affairs, but you should know right from wrong.

I don't like Turkeys at all, they aren't helping us out of Islanimo, they are looking out for their own interests, I really can't support a regime who is killing his own countrymen and not to mention the amount of atrocities they commited in Syria.

I also have a friend who lives in Turkey and he told me they are very racist and half of them don't even practise Islam, they also love transgenders, akhas, iga ilaali waskhdaas.

:nahgirl:

Turkey is half degeneracy, half strong Muslims. The degenerate part are the urban Turks that are Kemalists, they're sorta like democratic fascist secular racists. The rural Turks are very Muslims, aren't racist, and love every Muslim, even Kurds. This is the faction that Erdogan represents

I already made a thread on this these Turkish bedwenches, that how can you support Uyghur(Turkic group) struggle in China but neglect Kurdish struggle in Turkey. They all got their panties up in a bunch. They think all Turks love Somalis with their tiny brains, it's just politics man to deflect from internal Turkish issues he tries to help Somalia and look good on international scene. Somalia is a sadaqa charity project with a lot of strings attached.

Don't support Kurdish plight for self determination. Never do. You shouldn't meddle in those affairs, but you should know right from wrong.

Don't these two statements contradict each other, sxb.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Don't these two statements contradict each other, sxb.
I mean don't support them openly, because that is not a good look for our countries bilateral relations with the Turkish state, but to know better and not fall for all that political bedwenching. Turks are very sneaky people and Somalis are very naive, Somalis are soft-hearted people. It's like a wolf ready to eat a sheep walle.

Basically what it comes to is to is that people understand as Muslims the hypocrisy in supporting one (Turkic group) group who are getting oppressed while turning a deaf ear to the Kurds being oppressed in Turkey.

I've even seen some act like Turkish nationalists and insult Kurds etc.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Turkey is half degeneracy, half strong Muslims. The degenerate part are the urban Turks that are Kemalists, they're sorta like democratic fascist secular racists. The rural Turks are very Muslims, aren't racist, and love every Muslim, even Kurds. This is the faction that Erdogan represents

Just couple weeks ago there was reports of them harvesting Somali organs who got wounded in the EXAfgoye attack, they are trying to use us sxb , Farmaajo let Erdigon's son in law run both Mogadishu airport and port and they are also campaigning to get our oil, they are only there to take advantage of our resources.

https://www.mrr-news.com/2020/01/erdogans-son-in-law-messes-with-somali.html?m=1

Man said it's not for Islam. Obviously not. Somalia is in their geopolitical and economic interest. And Turkeys help is in our interest as well.

As for the Kurds, I have sympathy for them. But they don't have the means to create a country, so fighting has no effect.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do anyone else have this dilemma of truly loving Turkey and its alliance with Somalia and yet feel sympathy for the Kurdish cause?

How do you deal with this?
Let's not even worry about your love for Turkey and stuff. The main thing is you're feeling sympathy for a group of people that will never look your way or do anything for you. Worry about yourself first, your people and those that care about you second. Only then do you have the luxury to worry about others. Don't worry about others when you've got yourself to worry about

The modern-day Kurds are nothing more than communist kafir scum traitors who ally themselves with the West, in order to create a state for themselves. They deserve everything bad that comes to them, they're worse than the Jews and the Iranian Shias. You can't just divide up three countries(Northern Syria, Northern Iraq, and Southern Turkey), because your people populate a certain section of that country.

They should just learn how to co-operate with the Turkish government, and learn to accept that the idea of ''Kurdish independence'' is never going to happen, if it was meant to be then the European powers would have given them a state after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

It's a shame because they provided the Muslim ummah with iconic warriors and scholars over the centuries.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I asked a kurd if he enjoys curd
how-to-make-curd.jpg

He was not happy

The modern-day Kurds are nothing more than communist kafir scum traitors who ally themselves with the West, in order to create a state for themselves. They deserve everything bad that comes to them, they're worse than the Jews and the Iranian Shias. You can't just divide up three countries(Northern Syria, Northern Iraq, and Southern Turkey), because your people populate a certain section of that country.

They should just learn how to co-operate with the Turkish government, and learn to accept that the idea of ''Kurdish independence'' is never going to happen, if it was meant to be then the European powers would have given them a state after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

It's a shame because they provided the Muslim ummah with iconic warriors and scholars over the centuries.

Don't say this sxb. Most Kurds are good Sunni Muslim brethren. They were the fiercest soldiers in the Ottoman era and brought the banners of Islam, glory. However if they abandoned this communism bullshit and Turkey was still a Kemalist nation (i don't regard Erdogan as one), then i would see their cause as righteous.

Just couple weeks ago there was reports of them harvesting Somali organs who got wounded in the EXAfgoye attack, they are trying to use us sxb , Farmaajo let Erdigon's son in law run both Mogadishu airport and port and they are also campaigning to get our oil, they are only there to take advantage of our resources.

https://www.mrr-news.com/2020/01/erdogans-son-in-law-messes-with-somali.html?m=1

Hmm, only time will tell. Maybe they're good allies, maybe not.

Trending