I love Turkey but i feel bad for the Kurds

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Modern Kurds are sellouts. I have no sympathy for them.

But if the Kurds implement Shariah in their lands, i will support that.

Modern Kurds are sellouts. I have no sympathy for them.

But if the Kurds implement Shariah in their lands, i will support that.

Me too. Because we don't live in the Caliphate age but in the age of nationstates, every Muslim ethnicity that wants a homeland should get one, if they run it by Shari'ah. I call it, Islamic self-determination.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just couple weeks ago there was reports of them harvesting Somali organs who got wounded in the EXAfgoye attack, they are trying to use us sxb , Farmaajo let Erdigon's son in law run both Mogadishu airport and port and they are also campaigning to get our oil, they are only there to take advantage of our resources.

https://www.mrr-news.com/2020/01/erdogans-son-in-law-messes-with-somali.html?m=1

"

The Somali minister said in a press statement at the time that the Somali government officially handed over the port's operation to Albayrak for 20 years
The agreement stipulated that the Turkish company would give 51% of the port's revenues to the Somali government, and that the company would provide the government with a copy of its annual accounts to know the revenues and expenses, thereby calculating the difference and determining the percentage due to both parties.

What has happened over the past five years has been otherwise, as the company withdraws its funds from local banks daily so that its revenues are not known on a monthly or annually basis that can be calculated.

Are you serious??? Is that how Faarmaajo is pathetic??? Even Trump would have cried to tears reading that cuck negotiation with Turkey! Walaahi --Turkey is winning

but lets not forget the positive parts Turkey have done tho---all those schools created

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
"

The Somali minister said in a press statement at the time that the Somali government officially handed over the port's operation to Albayrak for 20 years
The agreement stipulated that the Turkish company would give 51% of the port's revenues to the Somali government, and that the company would provide the government with a copy of its annual accounts to know the revenues and expenses, thereby calculating the difference and determining the percentage due to both parties.

What has happened over the past five years has been otherwise, as the company withdraws its funds from local banks daily so that its revenues are not known on a monthly or annually basis that can be calculated.

Are you serious??? Is that how Faarmaajo is pathetic??? Even Trump would have cried to tears reading that cuck negotiation with Turkey! Walaahi --Turkey is winning

but lets not forget the positive parts Turkey have done tho---all those schools created
wallahi this burns my soul the naive Soomaal getting used as a condom again

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u see how pathetic the continent of Africa is??

Despite Somalis being in the west, having revenue, and capital, it cannot run a govt.

But they can do business tho. Build big mega phone companies shinny Malls

But No--they can't be their own boss govt

They have to call their masters and allow masters to run their country and take 50% profit on paper and 90% profit under the table

u see how pathetic the continent of Africa is??

Despite Somalis being in the west, having revenue, and capital, it cannot run a govt.

But they can do business tho. Build big mega phone companies shinny Malls

But No--they can't be their own boss govt

They have to call their masters and allow masters to run their country and take 50% profit on paper and 90% profit under the table

The government is weak. It has no power to project.

no shit Sherlock it’s these other idiots that think Turkey is doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts
Lol if they actually believe it. But somalia will never raise itself up alone, it will always need foreign investment. Nobody wants to touch somalia right now besides turkey, we should welcome them as long as the deals arent retarded (like the chinese deals in africa).

Trending

Latest posts