I love Shia Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Shi'ites have this marriage that is intended to make one-night stands 'halal'. This is awesome and I commend the Shia for having fun while following 7th century nonsense of their own. Why can't the Sunnis be creative and enjoy themselves by finding loopholes? You guys are not serious anyway so why be such Debbie downers? Anyway I'm going to Iran soon and I'll "investigate" this Mut'ah thing.

Here are pictures of Iranian women

upload_2017-8-4_20-11-3.png

upload_2017-8-4_20-11-23.png

upload_2017-8-4_20-12-18.png

I turned a religious topic into a thirsty Abdi topic.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
The Shi'ites have this marriage that is intended to make one-night stands 'halal'. This is awesome and I commend the Shia for having fun while following 7th century nonsense of their own. Why can't the Sunnis be creative and enjoy themselves by finding loopholes? You guys are not serious anyway so why be such Debbie downers? Anyway I'm going to Iran soon and I'll "investigate" this Mut'ah thing.

Here are pictures of Iranian women

View attachment 25927
View attachment 25928
View attachment 25929
I turned a religious topic into a thirsty Abdi topic.
Sunni people get Tortured and Abused in Iran, Mut'ah is temporary contract when A man could have thing with his temporary wife according to their books. The Nabi Peace be upon him went against that.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
just wait please u will see what judegement day is in store for u, just wait a little bit, have fun now, just wait

The Shi'a are more willing to reinterpret theology in the light of modern understanding. Which is why I like them. Iran has the second biggest population of transgender people even though it's a theocracy. Yuge progress.

I hate Ayatollah Khomeini, but his pro-tranny fatwa was super.

I mean, just look at those hottie's in the OP. Don't tell me those girlz aren't more delicious than dick riding Saudi niqabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending