I love degrading females is something wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol:Look buddy, you clearly have trouble comprehending rules-- understanding the importance of boundaries is a must; non-negotiable. You're nowhere near fit to be a Dom(me).

There is a professional code among co-workers; I have no desire to dominate you, nor to be dominated by you:camby:.

Was this a job interview? :williamswtf:

I only do these things recreationally after work to relieve stress.

professional kulaha, you're seeping all the fun out of it :wtfdis:

The payment may be pleasure, but the deed is very very serious business:hillarybiz::trumpsmirk:.

Well, Miss Adler, i'm going to be a familiar face at your chateau. I expect nothing less than grade A degradation at your establishment. Also, i'm not a fan of the primitive plastic and leather mouth gags. I enjoy Conard's mouth gag, has a hanibal lecter feel to it, make sure you have one. I shall book an appointment for saturday, don't disappoint.

tenor.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Well, Miss Adler, i'm going to be a familiar face at your chateau. I expect nothing less than grade A degradation at your establishment. Also, i'm not a fan of the primitive plastic and leather mouth gags. I enjoy Conard's mouth gag, has a hanibal lecter feel to it, make sure you have one. I shall book an appointment for saturday, don't disappoint.

tenor.gif
We're not taking clients sorry, it's an exclusive spot; invite only:dabcasar:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Not an amicable bone in her body. Tis nothing but a time waster

LawfulPertinentCamel-max-1mb.gif

It's part and parcel with your subservience. Rejection and a lot of groveling while wearing a skimpy little number of her choosing. Display your showmanship. Lose your manly pride and @TooMacaan might make you her temporary bride.

Last edited:
It's part and parcel with your subservience. Rejection and a lot of groveling while wearing a skimpy little number of her choosing. Display your showmanship. Lose your manly pride and @TooMacaan might make you her temporary bride.

You demand of me too much, i shall never relinquish my manhood to appease an uncomprimising stubborn woman, Never!.

My standing in the community means more to me than the fleeting sense of euphoria brought on by being whipped by @TooMacaan :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You demand of me too much, i shall never relinquish my manhood to appease an uncomprimising stubborn woman, Never!.

My standing in the community means more to me than the fleeting sense of euphoria brought on by being whipped by @TooMacaan :fittytousand:

She was going to break you. :gaasdrink:And I was going to put your fractured self back together. I'm a healer but I could also send you to the reaper. Your complicity is imperative that is if you wish to survive.

Do you have any last requests?

She was going to break you. :gaasdrink:And I was going to put your fractured self back together. I'm a healer but I could also send you to the reaper. Your complicity is imperative that is if you wish to survive.

Do you have any last requests?

If it means being pampered, mollycoddled and held in your loving bosom, then i'll have to forgo my pride.

*Throws away pride and self repsect*

200.gif

@TooMacaan I submit to you, be gentle my dear

dominatrix-preparing-to-whip-stock-photography__x75198580.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If it means being pampered, mollycoddled and held in your loving bosom, then i'll have to forgo my pride.

*Throws away pride and self repsect*

200.gif

@TooMacaan I submit to you, be gentle my dear

dominatrix-preparing-to-whip-stock-photography__x75198580.jpg

:mjlol: I'm not here to be a wet nurse.

:cosbyhmm: And I fear marriage will ruin me. I might become like a continuously pregnant slug.

:drakewtf: Potential. Waryaa you arrived yesterday. At least try to win my favour first.

:cosbyhmm: And I fear marriage will ruin me. I might become like a continuously pregnant slug.

Yes, we will carry on the tradition of our ancestors and multiply and be fruitful. All my paternal awoows were known to have had many male children, don't embarrasss me and make me the first laangaab in the family :ufdup:
:drakewtf: Potential. Waryaa you arrived yesterday. At least try to win my favour first.

Haven't i already :mjswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, we will carry on the tradition of our ancestors and multiply and be fruitful. All my paternal awoows were known to have had many male children, don't embarrasss me and make me the first laangaab in the family :ufdup:

Haven't i already :mjswag:

Don't act as though you've arrived, waryaa. :siilaanyolaugh: And I'm no traditionalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending