I love degrading females is something wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Woman like different traits of an asshole I don't mean a guy who beats and humiliates his woman. although that is one archetype of an asshole there are different archetypes of an assholes just like there are different archetypes of a nice guy. Some of them could be the player who cheats on his girl, others could be the rich guy who manipulates his other half through money, etc. You get the deal guys who tend to hold some high social value or currency but are degenerate in term of their manners or conducts tend to attract all kinds of woman.

Just like there are different archetypes of nice guys they all have different molds to lazy to explain them but there pretty unsuccessful in getting girls in their 20's until their 30's. That's when woman do a 360 and start looking for the provider one of the nice guy archetypes.

This all a theory I have formed from my limited life experience at the age of 21 soon to be 22, take it with a grain of salt.

You're right, walal.

TooMacaan

VIP
Sis, if you miss El padrone. I've found a substitute. :ohno:
It's not just about being an Fboy who can't keep it in his pants. Being a Dominant is a serious matter which requires a lot of discipline. From the few posts that I've seen from him, I'm not exactly sure he's qualified sis:uCkf6mf:. Tbf, Padrone struggled with the discipline bit as well ...but he made up for it in his relentless dedication to the art. I'm afraid he's irreplaceable:mjcry:.

:siilaanyolaugh::yacadiim:
Degradee?:trumpsmirk:

TooMacaan

VIP
Many? Now that's a reach...
Nope, it's the truth but men hide it more bc it's not seen as "socially acceptable" for them to be open about it. They think it will revoke their manhood card & make them less of a man if they admit to loving it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Who is el padrone.

Tu hablas español?

He's an old member.

Woman like different traits of an asshole I don't mean a guy who beats and humiliates his woman. although that is one archetype of an asshole there are different archetypes of an assholes just like there are different archetypes of a nice guy. Some of them could be the player who cheats on his girl, others could be the rich guy who manipulates his other half through money, etc. You get the deal guys who tend to hold some high social value or currency but are degenerate in term of their manners or conducts tend to attract all kinds of woman.

Just like there are different archetypes of nice guys they all have different molds to lazy to explain them but there pretty unsuccessful in getting girls in their 20's until their 30's. That's when woman do a 360 and start looking for the provider one of the nice guy archetypes.

This all a theory I have formed from my limited life experience at the age of 21 soon to be 22, take it with a grain of salt.

I think its contingent on the female in question lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's not just about being an Fboy who can't keep it in his pants. Being a Dominant is a serious matter which requires a lot of discipline. From the few posts that I've seen from him, I'm not exactly sure he's qualified sis:uCkf6mf:. Tbf, Padrone struggled with the discipline bit as well ...but he made up for it in his relentless dedication to the art. I'm afraid he's irreplaceable:mjcry:.

Degradee?:trumpsmirk:

Lol not @CaliTedesse. @Razor seems more like he's proficient in the art form.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Huntress???:ohdamn::ohhh::yacadiim:Maybe it's your qualifications I should be asking about...?:mjohreally:

:siilaanyolaugh: I'm actually thinking of writing asexual erotica.

My first book will be the titled the bodice fastener. We're keeping bustiers on and chasity belts locked.

What's more excruciating for a heterosexual man than being a captive of unending anticipation.:rejoice:A beautiful 30 year old man caged by his desires that he can't act upon given the female protagonist is a demisexual virgin. He's also caged while being bound and gagged and fed intravenously. :mjhaps: Like a work of art he's a magnificent withering beast meant for oggling. See, see no touch.

TooMacaan

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: I'm actually thinking of writing asexual erotica.

My first book will be the titled the bodice fastener. We're keeping bustiers on and chasity belts locked.

What's more excruciating for a heterosexual man than being a captive of unending anticipation.:rejoice:A beautiful 30 year old man caged by his desires that he can't act upon given the female protagonist is a demisexual virgin. He's also caged while being bound and gagged and fed intravenously. :mjhaps: Like a work of art he's a magnificent withering beast meant for oggling. See, see no touch.
:pachah1::pachah1::deadmanny::deadrose:

I approve:wow:, psychological based torture is also my favorite method; have you set up a preorder for Bodice Fastener yet??

While withholding is most certainly an important part of establishing dominance, it doesn't do much as far as degrading goes. After withholding my whole life, I realized I was craving to give the extra mile:stevej:. A man will never truly be yours until he's broken in and willingbegging to submit every part of himself to your whims.

@sophisticate Thanks for putting a word in for me :yousmart:
@TooMacaan Nice to meet you, I'm Razor, a versatile man of many talents :dabcasar:

I will cater to your needs, but i believe in the principle of reciprocation, so don't always expect to be in the dom position. I will also need to enact my dark Halimo kidnapping fantasies. We can divide the week between your twisted domme shit and my equally twisted 18th century themed abduction.

After we are done with each other, i'll be needing insulin injections and you'll need a couple stitches :noneck:

TooMacaan

VIP
@sophisticate Thanks for putting a word in for me :yousmart:
@TooMacaan Nice to meet you, I'm Razor, a versatile man of many talents :dabcasar:

I will cater to your needs, but i believe in the principle of reciprocation, so don't always expect to be in the dom position. I will also need to enact my dark Halimo kidnapping fantasies. We can divide the week between your twisted domme shit and my equally twisted 18th century themed abduction.

After we are done with each other, i'll be needing insulin injections and you'll need a couple stitches :noneck:
:gucciwhat:There are no relations of any kind among equals. If you were lucky enough to get the Golden Ticket-- you would be a fellow staff, nothing less, nothing more.

Tbh w/ you though, I don't think you have what it takes to make the cut:francis:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1::pachah1::deadmanny::deadrose:

I approve:wow:, psychological based torture is also my favorite method; have you set up a preorder for Bodice Fastener yet??

While withholding is most certainly an important part of establishing dominance, it doesn't do much as far as degrading goes. After withholding my whole life, I realized I was craving to give the extra mile:stevej:. A man will never truly be yours until he's broken in and willingbegging to submit every part of himself to your whims.

The novel is more of a brainchild at this point.

:trumpsmirk: What does degrading consist of? I'm listening.

tenor.gif

:gucciwhat:There are no relations of any kind among equals. If you were lucky enough to get the Golden Ticket-- you would be a fellow staff, nothing less, nothing more.

I see you're already in character :diddyass:

But before i allow you to dominate me, i'm going to have to break you first. That's just how i operate :manny:

This is you now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And when i'm done with you

TooMacaan

VIP
The novel is more of a brainchild at this point.

:trumpsmirk: What does degrading consist of? I'm listening.

tenor.gif
Beyond withholding & teasing-
Study your slave; know the ins & outs
Words, tone of voice, slurs
Routine training, mastery of reinforcement use
Costumes, both must look the part
Whips, rope, chokers, paddles, chains
Public shaming,etc
:lolbron:
(the more emasculating, the better)

TooMacaan

VIP
I see you're already in character :diddyass:

But before i allow you to dominate me, i'm going to have to break you first. That's just how i operate :manny:

This is you now

And when i'm done with you
:gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol:Look buddy, you clearly have trouble comprehending rules-- understanding the importance of boundaries is a must; non-negotiable. You're nowhere near fit to be a Dom(me).

There is a professional code among co-workers; I have no desire to dominate you, nor to be dominated by you:camby:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts