I Love Ayaan Hirsi Ali!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She can believe what she wants to, but she has made it her life mission to constantly insult her parent's religion time and time again. Turning your back from your own people is one thing, but lying about your life story and how you left Somalia, writing books and making disgusting movies all for what? Nobody would care if she became an atheist and married a white man, but making it so public and making up lies while making it a career to insult Islam is something no one should respect

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
No. She can believe what she wants to, but she has made it her life mission to constantly insult her parent's religion time and time again. Turning your back from your own people is one thing, but lying about your life story and how you left Somalia, writing books and making disgusting movies all for what? Nobody would care if she became an atheist and married a white man, but making it so public and making up lies while making it a career to insult Islam is something no one should respect

There are two things that I disagree with Ayaan:

Lying about her background and,

Insulting Islam.

LoveandLight

I think Atheists should be allowed to live in Peace! I feel the same way about Gay People,

If there is a God, let Him or Her sort out the People according to their deeds!

LoveandLight

No reason for them not to be able to live in peace. Their humanity has to be respected.

However on the flip side, one can choose to not interact with them past a professional/cordial manner and that too has to be respected.

I'm a firm believer in self-sovereignty, no man should lower his head other than during sujud. If he/she chooses to have a price or has loose principles, it's on them.
Until it affects me personally that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts