I lost a brother today to atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel pity for him,
Spiritual handicapped brother.
But it also means he is intelligent,
Sadly this is a response to a lack of genuine Islamic education, 9/10 of the wadaads you meet are of very low education I've met many who are morons .
So when a muslim child in the West is constantly exposed to those of religious authority who are clearly stupid and ignorant while living in the overwhelming secular and anti religious popular culture around them, am surprised we don't have more atheists.

Hehehhehehehe

Looks like the chickens have come home to roost

It’s always hilarious to see the confusion of those who wish death on apostates, when they find out someone they know and love is one.

I don’t have any advice for you but good luck hehehehe

When have I wished death on apostates. God, you are so bitter
@CangeeroBear was right. Most of you have extreme jealousy for some reason

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You can still be friends without supporting each others believes, like two buddies supporting rival teams. Just stay the f*ck away if he starts preaching some gaalnimo shit or tells you to take a sip of that henny

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
You can still be friends without supporting each others believes, like two buddies supporting rival teams. Just stay the f*ck away if he starts preaching some gaalnimo shit or tells you to take a sip of that henny
I remember a same thing that happened to me.

Back middle school there was some gaal mothafuka who used to muslim. Nigga used to sit next to me for a whole school year preaching his nihilistic Atheism he tryed to do it to me, to other stufents in the grade and teachers too. Then that guy left so I started acting the most miskeen person.

we're growing every single day and none of you are safe from this movement *evil laughter*
:chrisfreshhah:

but hey, you can still be friends even though you don't have the same beliefs. surely you must have some non-muslim friends? just add this one to that group too. i understand the pain you must feel since you probably believe he's going to hell and you being his friend is a sin or whatever

You don't have to support his point of view, but you have to offer him comfort and aid.

Otherwise you must admit to yourself and him that your relationship was conditional.
:yacadiim:

Now why you all fake outraging. I thought this was cancer or some important shit :sass2:

Every relationship is conditional :camby:

Don't try to paint him as the bad guy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My childhood best friend just announced to me he doesn't believe in God anymore. I can't put into words what to think. He wants my support.

Just a few months ago he was praying with me. I dont understand how he switched up so quickly. I'm shaken up by this whole ordeal because it seems this whole atheism is spreading slowly but surely into our community. He said he was researching for a while and he came to the conclusion that there is no God. I can't put my head around it. I never thought atheism would take my friend out of all people. He said there's no one he trusts more than me. I have love for him, but as much as it breaks me I can't support him in his decision. But i also don't want to lose a brother :jcoleno:

How do we know your childhood "best friend" is YOU???? R u searching for a poll of how Somalis will receive your atheism?? Well, NOT very well.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well, well. That's some tricky situation you have found yourself in.

My advice, stay friends if possible. I guess it depends on how much you respect each other's beliefs. That means no preaching on either side, since it could lead to unnecessary conflict.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
If he's not willing to respect you, he can f*ck off.
It's his choice to be atheist, just tell him you don't wanna be involved in all that.
Probably a phase, give him time and space.

Many options.
It's natural that friends grow apart.

Not a mother's love or a true friendship, but keep that conditional relationship maybe you could even write a bland contract around it :mjohreally:

Would you remain friends with someone who adopted and followed an extreme right wing doctrine? How about a racial purist that believes your fob ass needs to be sent back to Mogadishu? Perhaps, but you're lying if you say it won't take a toll on your 'true' friendship
:ulyin:

Would you remain friends with someone who adopted and followed an extreme right wing doctrine? How about a racial purist that believes your fob ass needs to be sent back to Mogadishu? Perhaps, but you're lying if you say it won't take a toll on your 'true' friendship
:ulyin:

Half of my male colleges want me deported but as long I remain I am one of the "good" ones.
Next.:camby:

My childhood best friend just announced to me he doesn't believe in God anymore. I can't put into words what to think. He wants my support.

Just a few months ago he was praying with me. I dont understand how he switched up so quickly. I'm shaken up by this whole ordeal because it seems this whole atheism is spreading slowly but surely into our community. He said he was researching for a while and he came to the conclusion that there is no God. I can't put my head around it. I never thought atheism would take my friend out of all people. He said there's no one he trusts more than me. I have love for him, but as much as it breaks me I can't support him in his decision. But i also don't want to lose a brother :jcoleno:
You are being selfish.
GROW UP.

Somalida waxey tiraahdaa- nin aduunyo ku nool maxaa aragti kuu laaban-

It's sad day for you - but remember he is still your blood brother -

Allah is the judge - it's between him and Allah, what he does.

Don't lose hope keep advising him stay around with him,

If this is your close friend as you say I would be really scared about my own iman right now.

Because who you choose as a friend is a reflection of who you are as a person and what your state of consciousness is like.

The fact that your hesitant to cut ties with a low self esteem infidel that embraced europhile pagan God's and their Satanism because of some useless friendship goes to show how dangerously low your own iman is at the moment

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He is your friend right. Do you think the dude gonna be preaching to you about athiesim. If he doing that than leave him alone. But if he is going to be a anthiest who isn't going to bother you about being Muslim than I don't see nothing wrong. Most atheists keep to themselves. If they are open about it people will just treat them like shit. He is your friend and he trudged you with this info.aslong as he respects that your Muslim and isn't trying to make u leave the religion than ur good with being friends with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending