I like this drill song

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Abti London Drill ain’t even drill. I don’t hear as much violence . Everything in drill should be about murder or robbery. A drill is when you go on a mission to kill someone and these UK niggas singing about some random shit es and shit and no gun reference barely any

Brother Im telling you London drill is savage. I cant even listen to certain tunes cuz its just too much. Just listen what this nigga raps about from @Geeljire sanbuur ends.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Double barrel ain’t shit until you saw it off :mjpls: here in the states it’s completely illegal to saw a shotgun off but it’s so deadly to the opps :mjlaugh:

Where in America you from brodie

Obviously when it comes to crime UK and US cant be compared

Where in America you from brodie

Obviously when it comes to crime UK and US cant be compared

I’m from Seattle broski. UK definitely gets active . If I ever got dashed with acid wallahi I’m shooting the whole block up :mjlol: id rather get stabbed / shot than dashed with acid :nahgirl:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’m from Seattle broski. UK definitely gets active . If I ever got dashed with acid wallahi I’m shooting the whole block up :mjlol: id rather get stabbed / shot than dashed with acid :nahgirl:

I dont understand how people have the balls in America to be criminals with those crazy laws. If your shotting/dealing crack and they catch you, you can be gone for 20 whole years. 20 years is murder in the uk.

Noo thank you brother :nahgirl:

Your from the same ends as Malitia Mali Mob real nigga

I dont understand how people have the balls in America to be criminals with those crazy laws. If your shotting/dealing crack and they catch you, you can be gone for 20 whole years. Rahhhhh

Noo thank you brother :nahgirl:

Your from the same ends as Malitia Mali Mob real nigga

They giving niggas basketball scores as prison sentences :mjlol: niggas getting 2k numbers. If you get federal charges too you gotta do at least 85% of your time in the feds, if you get just 1 year you gotta do 100% :kodaksmiley: I rather be in a State prison than federal prison , no good behavior early out shit. UK got some good laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending