I like this drill song

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK drill makes me sick lol. They all sound the same. Somebody revive Chicago drill.:mjlol::banderas:

Somebody needs to just drop another crate of weapons in any south side Chicago neighborhood and watch the coons chimp out :chrisfreshhah:the drill songs will follow shortly after the soldiers get some experiences in the fields to rap about . We need real drill and shit we can believe so we gotta drop some weapons like the CIA was dropping crack in neighborhoods

Somebody needs to just drop another crate of weapons in any south side Chicago neighborhood and watch the coons chimp out :chrisfreshhah:the drill songs will follow shortly after the soldiers get some experiences in the fields to rap about . We need real drill and shit we can believe so we gotta drop some weapons like the CIA was dropping crack in neighborhoods
Chiraq drill is dead compared to London Drill we have the best Drill down here

Chiraq drill is dead compared to London Drill we have the best Drill down here

Abti London Drill ain’t even drill. I don’t hear as much violence . Everything in drill should be about murder or robbery. A drill is when you go on a mission to kill someone and these UK niggas singing about some random shit es and shit and no gun reference barely any

Abti London Drill ain’t even drill. I don’t hear as much violence . Everything in drill should be about murder or robbery. A drill is when you go on a mission to kill someone and these UK niggas singing about some random shit es and shit and no gun reference barely any
At least people in Chicago are about the shit they rap I can respect them. Unlike UK drill rappers who hide in police stations from their opps.:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts