I know some of yall will get pissed by thisπŸ˜‚

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Because only a halimo can put up with your boney Ashey assesπŸ™„ at this point yall are lucky to have any women left.

Screenshot_20210227-182034_Twitter.jpg

Of course they're so used to patriarchy why ruin it by marrying out?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ when he can abuse and use 4 halimos at once
He can abuse & use other women too , dont start with the patriarchy bullshit on Somali men

You the type who wouldn't dare to criticize anything about hugh Hefner or dan bilzerian or any famous/rich person who has groupies left & right
,but when it comes to somali or Muslim yall see it as abuse

This is for the Xalimos!
You probably know this, but Somali men are one of the only ones from Africa, that overwhelmingly marries his own womenfolk in the diaspora.

The majority of us don’t marry Shaniqua or Bethany, but Sahra or Nasteexo.

We are for the most part attracted to yall πŸ’―, but what we and most men hate is a bad attitude.

Dont chase us away with a stinky attitudeπŸ™πŸΎ
Facts

Unlike Madow women, we're not at the mercy of our male counterparts. Run along if you wish, we'll simply replace you :childplease: If anything, you should be lucky to have us
I’ll keep that in mind when I see ashy grey xalimo because they wear foundation 10 times lighter than their skin colour. :heh::hahaidiot:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Unlike Madow women, we're not at the mercy of our male counterparts. Run along if you wish, we'll simply replace you :childplease: If anything, you should be lucky to have us

You will offend many

Now we wait for them to wake up

I expect this
ermtu8-jpg.48197

I keep saying that.Somali girls dont seem to understand the difference between someone seening you as a wife/mother to his kids, and just being a f*ck toy you use. They feel they r superior to somali men cuz of the attention they get from other guys but in reality, they only want to have sex with them.
what makes somali men like somali women is cuz of their aghlaq and deen, once they lose that as a collective, they will cry about not being taken seriously for marriage and will end up being baby mamas like african american women

I keep saying that.Somali girls dont seem to understand the difference between someone seening you as a wife/mother to his kids, and just being a f*ck toy you use. They feel they r superior to somali men cuz of the attention they get from other guys but in reality, they only want to have sex with them.
what makes somali men like somali women is cuz of their aghlaq and deen, once they lose that as a collective, they will cry about not being taken seriously for marriage and will end up being baby mamas like african american women

Relax

Somali women marry ajnabi men all the time and you lot cry under the comment section whenever they do husband tags.

Trending

Latest posts