I kind wanna a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deen does make dog Haraam the punishment is you lose two qiraat rewards,

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, one qiraat will be deducted from his reward each day.” Narrated by Muslim

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like dogs but I wouldn’t keep one, it’s just too much work. I’ll get a cat inshallah, all u gotta do is provide good and water and they will take care of themselves :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dogs are awesike

A majority of my friends have dogs and whenever I go to their houses to chill I be hanging out with they dogs for a bit.

Two of my friends have pit bulls, 1 friend has a greyhound and another has two Weiner dogs.

Just overall awesome pets

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Most muslims don't believe in owning "animals" unless it has a purpose to be around.
I think really though it's just a lot of work to have one and keep a home "tidy"
That's why most dogs become outdoor dogs in our culture:manny:

dogs lick there own wee wee lol.. such a wonderful clean animal to keep in the home.. they act retarded and will hump your knee if they are not castrated.

I have seen many Somalis with pet dogs. Maybe 5-6 young families or single people. My Somali friend has a dog.

Its much more common than you think.

I prefer cats. I will get a cat soon.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Yaab
IMG_5100.PNG

I didn’t say it’s going to be a house dog! It’s ok as long as it’s an outside dog. But tbh I love cats too and I didn’t think of them.. so I‘m gonna get cat a Somali one, cuz they are so cute

I didn’t say it’s going to be a house dog! It’s ok as long as it’s an outside dog. But tbh I love cats too and I didn’t think of them.. so I‘m gonna get cat a Somali one, cuz they are so cute
Are you just gonna leave the dog outside 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts