I kind wanna a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then get a pet dog. There's nothing stopping you from getting one. Plenty of dogs up for adoption, you'd be doing them a favour.
I’m muslim, Kafir! Tbh i doubt that you can convert anyone cuz you’re annoying af!:bell:

I’m muslim, Kafir! Tbh i doubt that you can convert anyone cuz you’re annoying af!:bell:
Me being nice to you shouldn't have any effect on believing the stuff I tell you. Get a dog if you want one. Don't base your decisions on a religion you have zero reason to be believing in the first place.

Are u shia?? Naya quranka iyo hadithka wainaa kudaqanta
She isn't a Shia she is a Quranist. Since the Quran was Allah's message to mankind not the hadiths. If Allah wanted the hadiths to be obligatory they would've been preserved the same way the Quran was.

She isn't a Shia she is a Quranist. Since the Quran was Allah's message to mankind not the hadiths. If Allah wanted the hadiths to be obligatory they would've been preserved the same way the Quran was.

Yaa!!!what are u talking if u don't follow prophet words u not Muslim it's called hadith gaalyahoow!!!

Yaa!!!what are u talking if u don't follow prophet words u not Muslim it's called hadith gaalyahoow!!!
Agreed. You'll have a very hard time practicing Islam without the hadiths. The Quran alone isn't sufficient. That being said, Quranists do make some valid points.

Status
Not open for further replies.