I just won the lottery!

1) the money isn’t halal, so what I advise you to do is give him all the money.. Allah will give you something in return.

Congrats @Rooble44! Man, that is alot of money. Invest it wisely and stay lowkey. You can sue to remain anonymous. Be charitable, pay off debts, help your family and enjoy it.

Don't oppress people with your newfound wealth. Its a test from Allah.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.
Marry me. ..yeah I'm a gold digger.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Respect G, i was joking but if you're serious there is StealthPay :salute:shout me if you ever get that
Let me look it up and I'll get back to you.
If you're telling the truth.

Sign the ticket first now you own it. Put your actual legal name on it. No fancy signiture.
Go to a lawyer before you cash the ticket. Make sure you lock it somewhere it can't be found before going to the lawyer. Make sure the lawyer is a business lawyer anything to do with money.

once you get money you can put it in a trust fund get paychecks for the next 30 years not worried about anything lol.

If I were you i'd cash the whole thing out and pay taxes on it. Take the rest and put it in a bank meant for rich people. Not those debit cards that report your income to the irs if it hits 10k lol
Already signed it and I've been up since 8:30 today looking for lawyer's and financial advisors. Much appreciated bro
1) the money isn’t halal, so what I advise you to do is give him all the money.. Allah will give you something in return.
I hear you bro and it feels like the right thing but something in the back of my mind tells me this is going to be the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life, I will never get this chance again with this amount of money and I know it.
I think he won some money, but he is bullshitting us about the amount. :ftw9nwa:
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi I've won bang on 8million British pounds and found out yesterday. How sad do you have to be to lie about something like this on a Somali laxoox making forum?

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi I've won bang on 8million British pounds and found out yesterday. How sad do you have to be to lie about something like this on a Somali laxoox making forum?

Lucky you if true, I would simply take the money and not tell anybody. Get a financial advisor and put it in an index fund and you might never have to work again, especially if you move to Somalia.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I'm googling latest Lotto winners in the UK , I will trace you down :)
Good luck mate, I've already found out that they can't disclose my information if I don't want them to.
200.gif

GemState

36/21
VIP
Get a Lawyer ASAP, and don't tell a soul until the money has been transferred to you.

Pay off any mortgages, student loans, etc. Then start buying property and renting it out for passive income, put 1/2 your money in a Vanguard index fund, then watch the money roll in and retire early.

So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.
Use that money to build infrastructure in Somalia to benefit the people or small projects that have a high impact on the locals and the country as a whole that will long outlive you.

The worst thing you can do with that money is to party with it or give it to friends or relatives that will do the same, you shouldn't spend a penny unless it directly benefits your people back home.

You should have said nothing and moved in silence, I would have even kept this from my family much less a friend.

Make dua that Allah allows you to spend that money in the best possible way for both your dunya and akhira.

Where you ultimately spend that money will dictate your level of consciousness, don't fall into the typical black stereotype of lavish consumerist lifestyle while your own kinsfolk rot in poverty and wallow in that abyss, while your busy enriching the white elites.

To give you some ideas there are several roads being built in Somalia by local people well publicized, the bulk of that money is being raised by your average citizen abroad, GOB is one I know very well which I contribute to, you want to contribute to all of them everywhere in Somalia.

Economic activity will explode and the ripple effect this will create will lead to more businesses, hospitals and schools being built etc.

There is a high demand for quality solar especially in the central regions and remote areas, the cost of electricity is criminal in Somalia, I know families that pay £200 monthly in Xamar, it's the highest in the world, there are so many businesses and projects unable to get off the ground as a result of this.

You can easily set up a business that imports a lot of them from China and lease them to those that can't afford it for negligible small price and use those funds to expand further and bring it to more people, it's a self-sustaining business model.

The other huge problem the country has is a serious GAP in knowledge and a lot of promising kids are rotting away on the streets, it's easy to round up 1000 of the brightest kids and pay for their education abroad in other Muslim countries to obtain critical much needed beneficial knowledge that will benefit their home country with focus on STEM and Agriculture, it doesn't really cost you much especially in Turkey.

It will take 2 secretaries you employ full time back home to keep track of every student and their needs, the salary you pay them is peanuts in comparison to the west.

I have made the move to Somalia and the lack of quality engineers in several key disciplines is scary, all that money is going to engineers in Kenya/China/India etc. for very basic things, and they get PAID serious contractor level money you don't even get in the west for basic things.

This is the sort of impact and legacy you want to leave behind, a person that will be remembered in both dunya and akhira as an intelligent visionary with excellent foresight who single-handedly and significantly contributed towards uplifting his people and nation.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Get a cheap land and yard in Spain. Build a growhouse n grow some high grade dank n make concentrates. Get some 18 wheelers and polish drivers. Ship it all over europe.

Bribe some cops and you'll have a lot more than 8 mil

You've already effed upp by telling us. What if one of us is a brilliant hacker with the ability to find your exact location, sxb? Don't tell another soul about your winnings. Not your mother, not your brother, not your uncle and certainly not your friends.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

Waryaa your mum is XL therefore we is distant relatives haye send me lacaag inboow

Trending