I just won the lottery!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'd invest the haram money and make it clean. Give the rest of the proceeds to. Charity.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Brother help the broke students here and give sadaqah.

A few sspot members won't bankrupt you.

:mjpls:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
congratz on winning with that much money u could take over the country ur qabil armada is about to roll in to mogdishu in gold chains and platinum tanks with premium khaat :salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.
Build a dozen wells in Puntland, easy ajar.

:salute:

So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.
Tell me your address, it will be smooth.... One headshot. View attachment 149257
Let's split the money, I will be the getaway driver.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
thats a lot of money. i dont believe you. nice try tho
Thats fine bro, I need advice not to convince you.

Haram money just donate it bro
That's the plan bro, prolly keep a bit though.
I'd invest the haram money and make it clean. Give the rest of the proceeds to. Charity.
Haha bro there's no way of cleaning haram money, im gonna have to live with the fact that its haram.

Pics

Or didn’t happen :hmm:
Nice try

:mjlol:

Brother if you send a generous 100K i will forgive and forget your fkd tirade on HG :salute:
Ciyaal Xamar aa nahay, cuqdad ma naqaan. HG are my brothers, wey igu furan aniga nah wa ku furaa, its all love and mutual respect to be honest.

Also I would legit send you 100k if it didn't mean risking myself.

Brother help the broke students here and give sadaqah.

A few sspot members won't bankrupt you.

:mjpls:
I legit would if you can find a way where I won't compromise my identity and contribute to SS members drinking and partying themselves to death haha.

congratz on winning with that much money u could take over the country ur qabil armada is about to roll in to mogdishu in gold chains and platinum tanks with premium khaat :salute:
Forget qabiil, I doubt im gonna even tell my mum and dad lmao.

Build a dozen wells in Puntland, easy ajar.

:salute:
Walle Reer Puntland Caqliga aa ku jeclahay
:drakelaugh:

Imagine gassing to get a few sspot reactions

On my mums life I aint gassing but that's fine, im here to get advice and input not convince people that I've won the lottery.

If it's true, build a masjid. :nvjpqts:
Building a masjid with xaraam money doesn't sit well with me bro.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Haha bro there's no way of cleaning haram money, im gonna have to live with the fact that its haram.

Nice try

Ciyaal Xamar aa nahay, cuqdad ma naqaan. HG are my brothers, wey igu furan aniga nah wa ku furaa, its all love and mutual respect to be honest.

I legit would if you can find a way where I won't compromise my identity and contribute to SS members drinking and partying themselves to death haha.

On my mums life I aint gassing but that's fine, im here to get advice and input not convince people that I've won the lottery.

use qabil to carve out ur own country

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
use qabil to carve out ur own country
Elaborete
:pachah1:
Bro South Africa is waali, im glad you came out the other side of that situation unscathed. I've seen people get their arms chopped off in Cape Town for wearing fake Rolex. I understand what you mean by 'tense', my brain is literally going at 200 miles/hour. I honestly don't think im gonna sleep in the next few days with the amount of anxiety im feeling right now, which is weird because im generally not an anxious person.

Bro I know I shouldn't have told him, waa kala batay, Im still finding it hard to believe that im technically a millionaire right now. I'm gonna find a lawyer and a financial advisor in the morning, even though the lottery people said they will provide me with both, I feel like I'm gonna get screwed over. So I just wanna take my money and get the hell away from them.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Elaborete
:pachah1:

Bro South Africa is waali, im glad you came out the other side of that situation unscathed. I've seen people get their arms chopped off in Cape Town for wearing fake Rolex. I understand what you mean by 'tense', my brain is literally going at 200 miles/hour. I honestly don't think im gonna sleep in the next few days with the amount of anxiety im feeling right now, which is weird because im generally not an anxious person.

Bro I know I shouldn't have told him, waa kala batay, Im still finding it hard to believe that im technically a millionaire right now. I'm gonna find a lawyer and a financial advisor in the morning, even though the lottery people said they will provide me with both, I feel like I'm gonna get screwed over. So I just wanna take my money and get the hell away from them.
u promise money in return for picking up that rusty ak and marching down to villa somaliana after ur done u force both soldiers and politicians to build u monuments to ur honor and massive palaces for ur harem after their done u have them all killed blame some other nation promise war and pay some other niggas to go to insert nation in order to kill politicians military officials and smart niggas simple

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Nice try

Respect G, i was joking but if you're serious there is StealthPay :salute:shout me if you ever get that

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sorry that I am the party pooper. But here is it.

Religiously, Every single penny is haram. £8 million haram. Knowing it comes from Haram funding. Which mean you will be questioned.

Morally, you should share with the man, it is his ticket and your mastermind

Socially, will you give your family haram money? Do you want to build a mosque or a Well with haram money. Link back to 1

@Rooble44, many questions to answer.

The chances of winning is 1 out of 302.9 Million. Very high, its near impossible to win. Lucky you, or not....

It was a gift, legally speaking your colleague relinquished ownership of that ticket the moment he gave it to you. You don't owe him a penny sxb, tell him to f*ck off. You're dumb for telling him wallahi, f.ggot might give you Hasad lol

If you're telling the truth.

Sign the ticket first now you own it. Put your actual legal name on it. No fancy signiture.
Go to a lawyer before you cash the ticket. Make sure you lock it somewhere it can't be found before going to the lawyer. Make sure the lawyer is a business lawyer anything to do with money.

once you get money you can put it in a trust fund get paychecks for the next 30 years not worried about anything lol.

If I were you i'd cash the whole thing out and pay taxes on it. Take the rest and put it in a bank meant for rich people. Not those debit cards that report your income to the irs if it hits 10k lol

Trending

Latest posts