I just won the lottery!

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Good luck, the money is not halal but I hope you figure out what to do sxhb. I don’t know how the court works with cases like these. But why is he fighting for the money if it’s yours? Who does it rightfully belong to?

how special are we that we the first to know:russsmug:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
CAP
img_02572ed5a909db0d4cdf047207907b3b983ea.jpg

Rooble44

Good luck, the money is not halal but I hope you figure out what to do sxhb. I don’t know how the court works with cases like these. But why is he fighting for the money if it’s yours? Who does it rightfully belong to?

how special are we that we the first to know:russsmug:
Basically on Monday the 19th of this month, I was having a really good day at work. Managed to mediate between the company and one tough client, the boss gave me a raise, and it felt like a lot of things was just falling into place the right way. So this colleague, lets call him Andrew, was like go buy a lottery ticket, I explained that its religiously not right, so he got it for me during lunch break, told me to chose the numbers, which I admit I did. And on Wednesday the winning numbers were out and I literally got every single number right. We both had no clue until today, so I randomly checked and realised I won, so being the idiot that I am I told him, and he said the ticket belongs to him because he paid for it. So around 5 today we had a long conversation over WhatsApp, it got a little bitter in the end, I told him to do whatever he wants and blocked his number.

I know its not Halal but its not like I bought the ticket with my money or had the intention of buying it. Religiously speaking I feel like giving the guy the money but I also feel like this is gonna be the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Tell me your address, it will be smooth.... One headshot. View attachment 149257
Why would you even...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Basically on Monday the 19th of this month, I was having a really good day at work. Managed to mediate between the company and one tough client, the boss gave me a raise, and it felt like a lot of things was just falling into place the right way. So this colleague, lets call him Andrew, was like go buy a lottery ticket, I explained that its religiously not right, so he got it for me during lunch break, told me to chose the numbers, which I admit I did. And on Wednesday the winning numbers were out and I literally got every single number right. We both had no clue until today, so I randomly checked and realised I won, so being the idiot that I am I told him, and he said the ticket belongs to him because he paid for it. So around 5 today we had a long conversation over WhatsApp, it got a little bitter in the end, I told him to do whatever he wants and blocked his number.

I know its not Halal but its not like I bought the ticket with my money or had the intention of buying it. Religiously speaking I feel like giving the guy the money but I also feel like this is gonna be the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Why would you even...
Ouch, I don’t even know what to say. This is one in a thousand case wallahi. Quora says that it belongs to you and any gift once given is yours. You are most likely going to win if he tries to sue you. I bet he feels like a dumbass lollll he’s like “why did I get him this”

and on the case whether it’s haram. Yes all the money is not right. Even if you didn’t buy it yourself. But at the same time you acklowlge it was haram and you even told him that.... ask a sheikh about this lol.

Keep in mind that anyone who knows you will beg you for money. I would avoid telling anyone your rich

So turns out I won last Wednesdays Tripple Rollover, the amount I won is around £8Million. I don't usually play the lottery and I have no clue the steps to take with this large sum. There's also another issue which is my work colleague is saying he's gonna sue me because he bought the ticket for me, this nigga doesn't even wanna split it, he wants the entire sum; what should I do?

You guys are literally the first person to know, I haven't even told my family, I'm called in work and told them I have COVID so I can take two weeks off. The plan is to lock myself in my apartment for the next two weeks and just ponder on what I've done in this life to deserve this?

Any advice is welcome, please serious advice only as I'm extremely stressed out right now.
oj.jpg

A couple years ago a relative won lottery worth 2mill. We found out when his story was being shared on somali facebook after someone got ahold of his pictures from the lotto website kkkk

Congrats bro (even though the money is not halal) you should probably just tell your close friends, you don't want people stealing it, what do you plan on doing with it?

Rooble44

A couple years ago a relative won lottery worth 2mill. We found out when his story was being shared on somali facebook after someone got ahold of his pictures from the lotto website kkkk
Is it compulsory to get my picture taken though?

Kill that nigga bro.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Congrats. It's hard to give advice regarding winnings (something we've never experienced). The probability of this happening is so small and most of us do not play. The ticket legally belongs to you even though he was the purchaser. You could be generous and give him a portion but the winnings are all yours. Reconcile any outstanding debts, help out your family, give some money to charity, try to invest, create passive/residual income and do whatever it is you wanted to do.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

Haram money just donate it bro

Trending