I JUST WITNESSED AN EXTREME NATIONAL SHAME! it has dawn on me that we are basically prostitutes, as a nation

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The peasant fool between the two of us is the one who consumes alcohol like it's milk. You've been damaged by alcoholism dude, don't call anyone a peasant without looking at yourself.

I don’t drink. You are accusing me of something. It a typical xoolo trait.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don’t drink. You are accusing me of something. It a typical xoolo trait.
This quote of yours exposes your preoccupation with alcohol. It's milk to you dude, don't deny it.
IMG_20200913_191609.jpg

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
What a stupid thread, you do realise that many people in Somalia speak arabic? There's nothing wrong with having a channel which caters to those who speak it, I don't see you complaining about Somali channels that speak in swahili, English or amharic.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
What a stupid thread, you do realise that many people in Somalia speak arabic? There's nothing wrong with having a channel which caters to those who speak it, I don't see you complaining about Somali channels that speak in swahili, English or amharic.
A tiny minority of Somalis speak Arabic. And I doubt most of them can speak it fluently. Btw, why are you defending Arab language and culture in Somalia? What's wrong with our culture and native tongue?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
A tiny minority of Somalis speak Arabic. And I doubt most of them can speak it fluently. Btw, why are you defending Arab language and culture in Somalia? What's wrong with our culture and native tongue?

Much more than a "tiny minority" speak arabic. It is always good to know a second language anyway, and Arabic is also the language of the Quran. You need to calm down with your hatred of arabs, if you hate their governments then fine but most of the people are good.

SNTV is the offical State channel of FGS. You speak English, watch English movies and news channels, we don't cuss you or call you condescending names cause it's your right to do whatever the f*ck you want. Why badmouth Somalis that have an interest in listening to currents news affairs of their country in Arabic?! You're hypocrite
Most Somalis don’t speak Arabic if we are honest with ourselves. English speaking would be better since the diaspora speaks English. This is some top level coonery behaviour.

No they don’t, most Somalis in somalia can’t speak Arabic stop the lies. When I went to somalia I barely came across any that spoke Arabic, I fact there were a minority that spoke English.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Most Somalis don’t speak Arabic if we are honest with ourselves. English speaking would be better since the diaspora speaks English. This is some top level coonery behaviour.
There's huge diaspora Somalis in Arabian countries too. Almost 500k if not more.

There's huge diaspora Somalis in Arabian countries too. Almost 500k if not more.
Somalis who live in the Middle East are very connected to their somalinimo. A lot of them can speak somali and this is coming from someone that lived in an Arab country as a kid. There are a lot of discrimination, most Somalis in the Middle East don’t even get citizenship. If Arabic language was so used amongst Somalis why aren’t there any Arabic speaking forums for Somalis. Literally all diaspora digital space is dominated by English. There is a reason.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis who live in the Middle East are very connected to their somalinimo. A lot of them can speak somali and this is coming from someone that lived in an Arab country as a kid. There are a lot of discrimination, most Somalis in the Middle East don’t even get citizenship. If Arabic language was so used amongst Somalis why aren’t there any Arabic speaking forums for Somalis. Literally all diaspora digital space is dominated by English. There is a reason.
You completely changed the scope of discussion from Arabic speaking Somalis to the discrimination they face in Arab countries. The world is full of racist bigots whether they're Arabs or not. The topic of the thread is to give Arabic speaking Somalis a platform they can practice their desired language.

Abaq

VIP
Only hypocrits and atheists have a problem with Arabic.

EDIT: either that or you are highly ignorant and have been tricked by the propaganda of the enemies of Islam.

Abaq

VIP
The language the prophet spoke in and the quran was revealed in should be respected and studied.
These people don't understand that one of the ways to remove Somalis from the deen is to make them hate Arabic and Arabs in general. When the language of the Quran was Arabic and the Prophet and sahabah were Arabs you can see what they really want you to hate. It's also not a surprise that the people who push this are the most deprived of goodness and absolute saqids.

These people don't understand that one of the ways to remove Somalis from the deen is to make them hate Arabic and Arabs in general. When the language of the Quran was Arabic and the Prophet and sahabah were Arabs you can see what they really want you to hate. It's also not a surprise that the people who push this are the most deprived of goodness and absolute saqids.

Ppl learn for different reasons ; religious studies, job prospects, brain training or to watch arab sitcoms/films.

All of which are valid. Ppl are frustrated at Somalias current state and are mislead into thinking secularism is the answer. Wrong!

What ppl need is not only to memorise the quran but to understand the contests. Hence the need for Arabic studies. Most Sheikhs speak Arabic and religious ppl prioritize this for this very reason.

Most Sspoters are jahiil and obsessed with their qabil and Fkd nonsense. Hence why when ppl like @Omar del Sur and @Sheikh Al Amir make religious posts their threads get little traction.

You completely changed the scope of discussion from Arabic speaking Somalis to the discrimination they face in Arab countries. The world is full of racist bigots whether they're Arabs or not. The topic of the thread is to give Arabic speaking Somalis a platform they can practice their desired language.
Again, most diaspora speak English. Why can’t these news outlets be more useful and speak af may may for those Somalis that don’t somalis that don’t have such platforms. Why isn’t there much platforms for Somalis who speak Arabic on social media or even forums. Let’s be real with our selfs your just a coon. I am glad a lot of Somalis are starting to wake up to this coonery behaviour. Sucking arab dick won’t get you anywhere mate.

Trending