I just wanna buy milk and bread

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's where the peasants shop macano. A girl like me only shops at Waitrose, sadly Jaydaan rummages through the out of date basket in Lidl. May Allah make this Ramadan easier for him.
Interesting for us here we have a bunch. Although it's really just two companies with their high end and then low version of stores. Then they have to compete with Walmart and Costco

Interesting for us here we have a bunch. Although iti's really just two companies with their high end and then low version of stores. Then they have to compete with Walmart and Costco

In the UK we have such an ingrained class system where if you were seen in Lidl or these other bargain stores it would seriously damage your standing in society. Do you ever plan to come to the UK by the way?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
In the UK we have such an ingrained class system where if you were seen in Lidl or these other bargain stores it would seriously damage your standing in society. Do you ever plan to come to the UK by the way?
I'd wanna visit the UK before I kick the bucket yes. In that case I'll just stay in Westminster and look posh, can't be seen as a Lidl commoner
:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts