I just wanna buy milk and bread

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It's where the peasants shop macano. A girl like me only shops at Waitrose, sadly Jaydaan rummages through the out of date basket in Lidl. May Allah make this Ramadan easier for him.

Sis that’s very classist of you :bell:

Aldi and lidl are actually very good, even Germans with money shop there. Their chocolate is so good . Waitrose and M&S are overpriced for their slight above average quality.

Macalin M

Out here

Aldi and lidl are actually very good, even Germans with money shop there. Their chocolate is so good . Waitrose and M&S are overpriced for their slight above average quality.
Lidl’s chocolate croissants are amazing. I Might head over there now to buy some groceries and get one

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why would you buy bread and milk from Lidl? I only go there for their bakery :mjkkk:

Thank you for calling her out. Her contempt for working class people is clear for everyone to see. The amount of horrible she has said about taxi drivers, warehouse workers and security guards is evident for everyone to see. Typical pretentious liberal

you don't have Instacart over there in the UK? my family stopped grocery shopping over a month ago, we order online and it is delivered.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Wait do hospitals beef with each other as well. Thats my local hospital girl. Sure most people that go there dont come back alive. But they try their best
It used to be my local before I upgraded to a better area. That hospital is the epitome of ghetto. The only thing I miss is my Somali colleagues.