I just spent 3.5k on a ......

on a pc :jcoleno::jcoleno:

my pockets hurt :damn::damn::damn:

I didn't mean to do it. Initially my budget was 2k, then I kept adding shit, and it spiraled out of control:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What should i budget for a high end gaming pc, that can play games at the highest framerate?

Should i shell out for my youtube hobby and get a high end gaming pc, or get a £1000 pc and upgrade later when i have more cash to blow?
:kanyehmm:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Hopefully, it will not break down.
tenor.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
What should i budget for a high end gaming pc, that can play games at the highest framerate?

Should i shell out for my youtube hobby and get a high end gaming pc, or get a £1000 pc and upgrade later when i have more cash to blow?
:kanyehmm:

Buying a very high end PC is kind of retarded unless you're a true enthusiast and need to max out. £1000 will suffice 99% of your needs if it excludes a monitor. You won't need to upgrade it for a while. Even so, an €800 build plus a monitor and cheap mouse/keyboard setup is fine.

Go on PC part picker and browse for builds in your budget and go with it.

I have 500 dollar PC runs most games and applications whit decent load. I'm lurking xmas sales or black friday im willing to spend 800 dollars max. Soon will upgrade to Reason 5 whit Nvidia 1080 graphics card.

My AMD FX 8350 & Nvidia 1050 Ti is max'ed out.

I have 500 dollar PC runs most games and applications whit decent load. I'm lurking xmas sales or black friday im willing to spend 800 dollars max. Soon will upgrade to Reason 5 whit Nvidia 1080 graphics card.

Upgrade to Ryzen the FX 8350 is doo doo.

Upgrade your CPU first and then your GPU that shit will cause bottlenecking.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Buying a very high end PC is kind of retarded unless you're a true enthusiast and need to max out. £1000 will suffice 99% of your needs if it excludes a monitor. You won't need to upgrade it for a while. Even so, an €800 build plus a monitor and cheap mouse/keyboard setup is fine.

Go on PC part picker and browse for builds in your budget and go with it.
I'm trying to record gameplay for youtube, so that's why i'm considering it.

Trending

Latest posts