I just met my imaginary husband....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was binging on world reknown foodie vloger Mark Wein. Then i came across my husband in another fairy land. A Pakistani with blue eyes named Asad. Skip to 12:56 also skip to 14:39 to 15:00

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How much will you demand him in terms of mehr Aunty Basra or let me guess two apples from him will do since he is an ajnabi:sass2:

For him, i dont need meher. Those blue eyes are an insurance for me. Just like meher is supposed to be insurance. Ma babies will be like lil Aisha Rais & Sultaan drop dead gorgeous

For him, i dont need meher. Those blue eyes are an insurance for me. Just like meher is supposed to be insurance. Ma babies will be like lil Aisha Rais & Sultaan drop dead gorgeous
Haye lets track him down, lets partner up like we did in 2000 and put our detective skill to good use again.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haye lets track him down, lets partner up like we did in 2000 and put our detective skill to good use again.

Sweety......the two of us cannot partner on anything loooooooooool

I have a propensity to annoy you to death. and at the same time make u laugh to death. looooooooooooool u dont need this instability if u r unstable to begin with lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have three ex baby daddy huuno. Marehaan. Isaaq. & Jerome's qabil.

@Sheikh @nine

Why didn't you warn your cousin not to marry her? Maskiinka I hope he's seeking therapy for the mental and physical abuse, he has endured during this marriage. I bet she would beat him if he didn't stop by McDonald's on his way to the house after work. Naag buraan faido maleh.:drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Sheikh @nine

Why didn't you warn your cousin not to marry her? Maskiinka I hope he's seeking therapy for the mental and physical abuse, he has endured during this marriage. I bet she would beat him if he didn't stop by McDonald's on his way to the house after work. Naag buraan faido maleh.:drakelaugh:

Huuno NO BEATING in my home. The only beating happens in the bedroom when a spank is given after me insulting reer Sade. A juicy spank.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh @nine

Why didn't you warn your cousin not to marry her? Maskiinka I hope he's seeking therapy for the mental and physical he has endured during this marriage. I bet she would beat him if he didn't stop by McDonald's on his way to the house after work. Naag buraan faido maleh.:drakelaugh:

Believe me @Reiko if I would've known my cousin was going to marry @Basra I would had told him ''ina adeer don't do it'':pachah1: but I guess back then she was in her youth years. Explains why he married her. He's a noble man I think he handled her very well.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Believe me @Reiko if I would've known my cousin was going to marry @Basra I would had told him ''ina adeer don't do it'':pachah1: but I guess back then she was in her youth years. Explains why he married her. He's a noble man I think he handled her very well.

pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Salute to my ina adeer for taking care of your needs.:salute:

I have to say your inaa was a good lover, but his only problem is, he cries when he orgasms. He told me not to tell his reer sade clan.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Well he didn't take care of her needs since she divorced him and threw the black bag of his belongings out.:lolbron:

He won at the end still. Married her in her youth. And now he can settle with a younger gazelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending