I just met my imaginary husband....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I have to say your inaa was a good lover, but his only problem is, he cries when he orgasms. He told me not to tell his reer sade clan.

I don't believe that. A Sade man is a ferocious man. You must had been the one crying. :lolbron:

@Sheikh @nine

Why didn't you warn your cousin not to marry her? Maskiinka I hope he's seeking therapy for the mental and physical abuse, he has endured during this marriage. I bet she would beat him if he didn't stop by McDonald's on his way to the house after work. Naag buraan faido maleh.:drakelaugh:
:bell::dead: Maybe my bro likes his naago buuran :damn:

But he ain't no doormat :kodaksmiley:
Huuno NO BEATING in my home. The only beating happens in the bedroom when a spank is given after me insulting reer Sade. A juicy spank.
:lawd::diddyass::diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:

I have a soft spot for Isaaq women Basra buuraney come to my luuq

VixR

Veritas
He looks typical except for the eyes. For some reason there’s something about the Asian though, which is very unsual. Not really his looks, but the person.

Now I want some curry and rice.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He looks typical except for the eyes. For some reason there’s something about the Asian though, which is very unsual. Not really his looks, but the person.

Now I want some curry and rice.
I want some shrimp curry and biryani.. :banderas:

VixR

Veritas
I want some shrimp curry and biryani.. :banderas:
Biryani is the bomb.

I befriended these Nepali girls this semester. Small differences, but the same Indo-Paki theme. Their food is so good! One of them dresses ok, but she always has that food smell that comes out of their pores. The other one is stylish and showers before she comes to class.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Biryani is the bomb.

I befriended these Nepali girls this semester. Small differences, but the same Indo-Paki theme. Their food is so good! One of them dresses ok, but she always has that food smell that comes out of their pores. The other one is stylish and showers before she comes to class.

I never had Nepali biryani. Can I be honest the only biryani that I’ve liked is Indian. I can taste the difference if it’s not Indian made.

The guy in my DP is the new presidential candidate for Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.