I Just Got Robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So after work, as my missus is not able to cook dinner tonight, I thought I'd grab us a family bucket meal from KFC. Outside of the shop, were a group of about seven 15-16 year old school boys. As I leave the shop, I head to a nearby alleyway, where I had parked my motorbike.
Next thing I know, I get surrounded and rushed in an instant by those school boys......and they stole from me. Here's the kicker, they didn't take my phone, nor my wallet, but rather..........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then they run off. About 15 minutes later, as I'm riding around Chatham town centre. I find them at a bus stop, MUNCHING on my family meal......like what kinda gajo is that?

I felt proper sorry for em, and just let them be. I think today is the day, I realised that the UK is now third world.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You should have called police on them. That would have tought them a lesson. They dont have gaajo its just bad behavior. if it is not fixed now, later it will be a greater problem.

Armadillo @loooooooooool nice of you to be so cool about it though. Proper gentleman lol

Apollo

VIP
Was he black?

My first thought. :dead:

tenor.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
by the way @Reiko knows this, if someone steals my chicken bucket....u best believe i am jumping on their left face cheeks and bite a good munch hilib out of it. I get psychotic when my food is stolen. We share this trait with Reiko

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
by the way @Reiko knows this, if someone steals my chicken bucket....u best believe i am jumping om their left face cheeks and bite a good munch hilib out of it. I get psychotic when my food is stolen. We share this trait with Reiko
:dead::dead1:
I don't even eat chicken and I'm not greedy with food, sharing is caring nayaa.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You did a good thing, for them to not take your wallet,phone or motorbike means they were really hungry.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You did a good thing, for them to not take your wallet,phone or motorbike means they were really hungry.

no its mean they were kids, they just dont think beyond the current problem. Which may have been hunger.

Arma

VIP
You should have called police on them. That would have tought them a lesson. They dont have gaajo its just bad behavior. if it is not fixed now, later it will be a greater problem.

Armadillo @loooooooooool nice of you to be so cool about it though. Proper gentleman lol

Lets just hope they dont do it again. They were just kids.

So after work, as my missus is not able to cook dinner tonight, I thought I'd grab us a family bucket meal from KFC. Outside of the shop, were a group of about seven 15-16 year old school boys. As I leave the shop, I head to a nearby alleyway, where I had parked my motorbike.
Next thing I know, I get surrounded and rushed in an instant by those school boys......and they stole from me. Here's the kicker, they didn't take my phone, nor my wallet, but rather..........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then they run off. About 15 minutes later, as I'm riding around Chatham town centre. I find them at a bus stop, MUNCHING on my family meal......like what kinda gajo is that?

I felt proper sorry for em, and just let them be. I think today is the day, I realised that the UK is now third world.
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

This made my day sxhb thank you

Arma

VIP
Was he black?

My first thought. :dead:

tenor.gif

Not really, only one of them was black, the rest were white. I live in Medway in Kent, although there are minorities here, we're a proper minority here. Its cadaan central.

Damn that’s kinda sad.
This kid stole my food once and I ran into him again and offered him lunch. Found out he was just homeless teen.

At least ur wallet and phone was safe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not really, only one of them was black, the rest were white. I live in Medway in Kent, although there are minorities here, we're a proper minority here. Its cadaan central.
If they were all black, they woulda took your wallet too. I'm just stating facts..

How did they take your stuffs tho? Did they form a circlel(circled you), or they had knives. The fact that they're kids and that they took your stuffs.... hmm I wonder how that happened?!!!:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending