I Just Got Robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did something humanitarian considering the UK being part of the 3rd world. Feeding starving white kids is a great accomplishment. You should feel proud.

Beeldaajiye

Beeldajiyaha Beesha Cali Saleebaan
How did you get robbed by bunch of kids?, it sounds like a made up story, No Somali would let a dumb ass niggas finesse them like that without a fight, It is impossible, next time carry a shot gun and show no mercy .:mahubowtf:

How did you get robbed by bunch of kids?, it sounds like a made up story, No Somali would let a dumb ass niggas finesse them like that without a fight, It is impossible, next time carry a shot gun and show no mercy .:mahubowtf:
Waryaa, dont be direspectfull:farole:
Don't you see he is just an old man, his knee probably shakes by the thought of beating some 15 year old kids:siilaanyolaugh:

So after work, as my missus is not able to cook dinner tonight, I thought I'd grab us a family bucket meal from KFC. Outside of the shop, were a group of about seven 15-16 year old school boys. As I leave the shop, I head to a nearby alleyway, where I had parked my motorbike.
Next thing I know, I get surrounded and rushed in an instant by those school boys......and they stole from me. Here's the kicker, they didn't take my phone, nor my wallet, but rather..........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then they run off. About 15 minutes later, as I'm riding around Chatham town centre. I find them at a bus stop, MUNCHING on my family meal......like what kinda gajo is that?

I felt proper sorry for em, and just let them be. I think today is the day, I realised that the UK is now third world.

I am dead, this is why they are outside every Mcdonalds and KFC's in the evening lol.

I thought you said they were going to rob your motorbike but no, chicken bucket you know, mad ting.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If they were all black, they woulda took your wallet too. I'm just stating facts..

How did they take your stuffs tho? Did they form a circlel(circled you), or they had knives. The fact that they're kids and that they took your stuffs.... hmm I wonder how that happened?!!!:win:

I just let them take it. That's what they were aiming for.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I just let them take it. That's what they were aiming for.
If you let them be this time, they will rob you and prolly rob your important belongings like the wallet again.

Would you make a thread saying "I was robbed again" if they rob you the next time?
mjdontkno.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I am dead, this is why they are outside every Mcdonalds and KFC's in the evening lol.

I thought you said they were going to rob your motorbike but no, chicken bucket you know, mad ting.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

That's exactly why.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending