i hope most somalis in somaliland are not like her

Habaryar is right shes an ethnic Somalilander
Why come up with a shitty name. -lander. this sounds so dumb. Anyways people can call themselves whatever they want but it will still not change the fact that our genes. language, culture faith is the same. What will these mentally deformed people answer when they are asked the story of the ethnicity Somalilander? Will the beginning of this new ethnicity history start with Siad barre and SNM? This whole stuff is retarded. They know that they can't do much without re-conciliating with the rest of the Somalis. It has been more than 30 years, these khat addicts should stop brainwashing their children into thinking Somaliland will be a country, they should start working with FGS as a FMS and tear down the whole victim mentality.

Laagite

الداروودي
Why come up with a shitty name. -lander. this sounds so dumb. Anyways people can call themselves whatever they want but it will still not change the fact that our genes. language, culture faith is the same. What will these mentally deformed people answer when they are asked the story of the ethnicity Somalilander? Will the beginning of this new ethnicity history start with Siad barre and SNM? This whole stuff is retarded. They know that they can't do much without re-conciliating with the rest of the Somalis. It has been more than 30 years, these khat addicts should stop brainwashing their children into thinking Somaliland will be a country, they should start working with FGS as a FMS and tear down the whole victim mentality.
Whether she identifies as Somalilander or Somali is up to her, let the habaryar be nio.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Another reason to grant ictiraaf for them, this much hatred is unhealthy and shows we are not one people.
:francis:
If we grant the idoors recognition it will open up the pandora box for other Somalis who will want to break away as well.
The Idoors delusional ambitions will forever be cockblocked by Hartis, they should accept this truth or live a lie.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm not somali, I'm Somalilander
1667743711915.png

Trending