Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Memri_428b8e_6221139.jpg

VixR

Veritas
When all this over all the women of Somalispot will be accused of being closeted because of me and my love @VixR :hemad:

What does it say about y'all menz that women is changing their diet like that?:fantasia2:
The lesbo that kissed me was a solid 7, and she smelled of alcohol and strong perfume.

I'm gonna need a strong sexuality to eat me into full blown lesbianism. A chick might just be what I need rn tbh :hmm:

The lesbo that kissed me was a solid 7, and she smelled of alcohol and strong perfume.

I'm gonna a strong sexuality to eat me into full blown lesbianism. A chick might just be what I need rn tbh :hmm:

You need an advanced lesbian or one with entry experince of a minimum of 8 year. I bring one of those to the table. :farole:

Usually the V - shaped brings to ecstasy but we can experiment and find the science of this. :cool:

I'm gonna eat that like a diabetic looking for insulin :yacadiim:

VixR

Veritas
You need an advanced lesbian or one with entry experince of a minimum of 8 year. I bring one of those to the table. :farole:

Usually the V - shaped brings to ecstasy but we can experiment and find the science of this. :cool:

I'm gonna eat that like a diabetic looking for insulin :yacadiim:
Colloquially, they characterize it as a hungry man eating it like groceries, but we don't need these gendered terms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending