I have not prayed for 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You pray in Somali :lol: Run that by your local ulemma. Better yet, translate Quran into Somali and pray that way :lol: :troll:

I have an english translation of the qur'an and an arabic one would love to have a somali one! , btw the qur'an is not a prayer book its gods word and message to his people , you seriously no nothing it so sad.

Does your mum not say things like "ala rabiyo rahmano " thats her saying "oh my lord the merciful".... and then she would continue.
I don't need ulama to control when i can pray to my lord and how, they're probably the same ones that do call ins for a prayer on the behalf of the person as if god only listens to ulama and not regular people , these sheikhs are just as corrupt if not more corrupt than you think, they're controlled by money and are hella greedy. Not all sheikhs of course.

Go ahead and type out the Somali adhaan lyrics. Entertain me!
Ilahay ba weyn, ilaahay ba weyn!
Ilaahay kale majiro illa Allah
Muxamad rasuulki ilaahay waaye ×2
Salaada u soo orod ×2
Guul u soo orod × 2
Ilaahay ba weyn × 2

There you have it. It sounds even better when I sing it. I will recite it for you at the shisha bar inshallah in between taking puffs from the pipe for dramatic effect.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Salaada u soo orod ×2
Guul u soon orod × 2
Ilaahay ba weyn × 2

There you have it. It sounds even better when I sing it. I will recite it for you at the shisha bar inshallah in between taking puffs from the pipe for dramatic effect.
:deadpeter: :dead: :deadosama:

Salaada u soo orod ×2
Guul u soo orod × 2
Ilaahay ba weyn × 2

this...this could work :hmm:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why do people claim the quran has science? the quran isn't a book that deals with science for god sakes. Embryology is one they always throw up, you think people at that time didn't have miscarriages and could see the fetus and what it is made of a blood like clot which is exactly how it describes it? They also throw out the expansion of the universe and the big bang? If the big bang was truly mentioned in the quran, the quran wouldn't speak about how the earth was formed before the sky. How can you have an earth where there is no space to hold it?

“He it is Who created for you all that is on earth. Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven and made them seven heavens and He is the All-Knower of everything”

[al-Baqarah 2:29]

Even there salafi scholars are in agreement the earth was created first. They don't see the huge implication this has for big bang in the quran? You need the heavens first created so that provides a space where the planets can be contained in.

https://islamqa.info/en/70217

Islam to me isn't a scientific book, it isn't a book about this world. It's a book that focuses on the next life and uses examples from this life to relate to us the deeper meaning of our purpose here. It's got nothing to do with science, how to create a govt, human rights, and all that. We are to use our intelligence and reasoning to deal with earthly matters or else why in the world would allah give us a brain if we are not to use it?. That's why in the quran it explicitly states that 'every nation punishes itself first by it's own works".

We are the ones responsible for the state islam and muslims are in today!!! That's why every society has ups and downs and we are in our downward trajectory spiral. If you don't believe this and think the situation of islam is good, then explain why a non muslim is protecting mecca? America funds the Saudis, if that doesn't tell you something has gone totally wrong with the Ummah, then I am not sure what will!!!
Excellent. The Quran is a book about spirituality, not about science, or mathematics, or geography, or politics. Christians started the trend of saying the Bible was full of scientific truths, and then Muslim and Hindu preachers emulated their example to prove how modern and edgy they could be too. And then there was a craze for proving that the number 19 has a miraculous role in the Quran popularised by Rashad Khalifa and then supported by Ahmed Deedat.

When you look at the so-called scientific miracles, they turn out to be fraudulent. The Qur'anic verse which is allegedly about the Big Bang says Allah separated the heavens and the earth. That's not how physics describes the creation of the universe because the earth was formed billions of years after the Big Bang, after the formation of matter and energy and nebulae. It's a false interpretation. Another verse they claim is a scientific miracle is the one that says Allah created mountains to stop the earth from shaking. If that was true, there would be no earthquakes. As for the embryology stuff, open a biological textbook and you will see there are many, many steps in the evolution of a zygote to a baby that is not covered by the Qur'an. Why would it when it was revealed to illiterate Stone Age people who did not have ultrasound?

Many websites have debunked these so-called miracles but they are perpetuated by Zakir Naik and other Christian wannabes. They even claim that Western scientists have converted to Islam because of these miracles which have been denied by those very scientists:

The effect of all this stuff is that when they are debunked, Muslims who put their faith in it will leave Islam because they were sold a false bill of goods. The Qur'an is about man's relation to God. Not about conducting tests in laboratories or running a political system.
I wish there were more muslims like you guys. Islam needs to reform like christianity did in the past to be more secular. too much superstition is wrapped up in Islam. muslims need to reform their mind and stop using religion as an instrument. they should also make efforts to embrace the cultural/social norms of their adopted homes. that would not change my view about religion but it'll be something I'll support

I'm far from a "surweel-gaab" but realistically prayer has a huge effect on things man. At the end of the Day if Gods up there, he's blessed me for real and alot of us who have access to be on these forums. Might as well say Thanks and try to keep it up big guy Lol. Really theres people who work their asses off for fucking nothing. Thats the part that kills me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts