I have not prayed for 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
so for the last 7 months I have not prayed or attended masjid, I have seen myself leaning more towards agnosticism and I'm becoming radical on my political views leaning towards alt right.

I'm also very anti Arabs to the points where sometimes it makes me impossible to separate Arabism and islam.

Does prayers have effect on your views on things?

Carabta dhaman la ma noco. Some are just as violently liberal as you are. They make war on the beardies in nighties everyday. They are part of the secular mujahedeen. I was sharing a shisha pipe with a Moroccan babe once and she was dumping on the cancerous wadaads who've destroyed Arab culture.

The masjids are funded and staffed by zealots trained in KSA and Pakistan where God is portrayed as a loser who's got nothing better to do with his life than watch obsessively over whether some black as coal qaxooti is touching himself below the belt or some granny with a double chin is showing an inch of skin. The world is racked by hunger, disease, torture, dictatorship, inequality, and so on, but these clowns would rather talk about the length of your beard.

I don't go to masjids any more. The sermons are just moronic. I pray at home and read the Quran for myself.

Alt-Right? Holy cow. Did you shed a tear when General Robert E Lee's statute was torn down?

Carabta dhaman la ma noco. Some are just as violently liberal as you are. They make war on the beardies in nighties everyday. They are part of the secular mujahedeen. I was sharing a shisha pipe with a Moroccan babe once and she was dumping on the cancerous wadaads who've destroyed Arab culture.

The masjids are funded and staffed by zealots trained in KSA and Pakistan where God is portrayed as a loser who's got nothing better to do with his life than watch obsessively over whether some black as coal qaxooti is touching himself below the belt or some granny with a double chin is showing an inch of skin. The world is racked by hunger, disease, torture, dictatorship, inequality, and so on, but these clowns would rather talk about the length of your beard.

I don't go to masjids any more. The sermons are just moronic. I pray at home and read the Quran for myself.

Alt-Right? Holy cow. Did you shed a tear when General Robert E Lee's statute was torn down?
War ninyahow i have never liked Arabs but I remember last year my dad offered me package to hajj and I declined solely for my hatred for Saudis. I did met some decent Lebanese though.

well American alt rights are quite interesting and stupid at the same time, and no it didn't affect me. Btw I have been invited to a conference that Robert spencer will attend in September in sweden.

Does prayers shape your views on things since you pray?

War ninyahow i have never liked Arabs but I remember last year my dad offered me package to hajj and I declined solely for my hatred for Saudis. I did met some decent Lebanese though.

well American alt rights are quite interesting and stupid at the same time, and no it didn't affect me. Btw I have been invited to a conference that Robert spencer will attend in September in sweden.

Does prayers shape your views on things since you pray?
Muslims should boycott Saudi until they end the oppressive regime and put Mecca under the control of an international Islamic authority, so I don't blame you.

It depends on what you mean by does prayer work. I don't think God needs flattery. Saying nice things about him makes about as much difference to him as if ants said nice things about you. They're bloody ants. What do you care about what they say or do. It is shameful for you to even dwell on their existence. That's the relation we have to God. To assume that he's sitting there all day with nothing else to do - no hobbies, no recreation, no creative endeavours, no interesting projects - except to watch if Abdi is a fanboy of his is an insult to Allah. That's not the behaviour of the Scientist who built the universe. That's retard behaviour.

For me, prayer is just a way to find peace in the world. Nothing else. Remember the Quran was revealed to an Arab people so backward and primitive they needed to be told not to bury their female newborns alive. That's the kind of stupidity God was dealing with. So the message had to be very simple. Very basic. These were Stone Age people. If the Quran was revealed today, it would address the needs of the 21st Century. It would be a different book. Most wadaads are still stuck in the 6th century.

Robert Spencer? Lol.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You would be praying to a god that accepts prayer in Arabic. What are the odds that an all powerful being such as god behaves like a 7th century desert despot? Maybe because he was and he successfully duped you and millions. How do you balance your alt-right stuff with praying in Arabic to a god who only accepts those prayers in Arabic?

You would be praying to a god that accepts prayer in Arabic. What are the odds that an all powerful being such as god behaves like a 7th century desert despot? Maybe because he was and he successfully duped you and millions. How do you balance your alt-right stuff with praying in Arabic to a god who only accepts those prayers in Arabic?
Prayer is spiritual and alt right views are political so as secularist they can get along well and smooth

You should be a cultural Muslim without engaging in dogma and absurdity. Nothing wrong with being conservative (not drinking, anti-

:lolbron: Why do you need to be spiritual?
Waryaa this guy is talking about going to a Robert Spencer khutbah and you're talking about spirituality. Xasbunallahi wa nicmal wakeel. Agnostic baan ahay u sheeganaya. Walee wuu gaalowe miskiinka. Bob Spencer aa maskaxda ka cune.

Waryaa this guy is talking about going to a Robert Spencer khutbah and you're talking about spirituality. Xasbunallahi was nicmal wakeel. Agnostic baan ahay u sheeganaya. Walee wuu gaalowe miskiinka. Bob Spencer aa maskaxda ka cune.
Warya don't do takfir on me wth Iam a secular muslim but since I stopped praying I been leaning towards agnosticism, but I don't see myself heading that way as am quite comfortable with secular ideals.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Waryaa this guy is talking about going to a Robert Spencer khutbah and you're talking about spirituality. Xasbunallahi wa nicmal wakeel. Agnostic baan ahay u sheeganaya. Walee wuu gaalowe miskiinka. Bob Spencer aa maskaxda ka cune.
Robert Spencer has an agenda but he cites facts. Because he's a repugnant bearded creature doesn't mean what he says aren't true.

Noo sheeg saxi, what made you lean toward agnosticism?
I would honestly say it's my views on Arabs I sort of sometimes think it's all hoax and only Arab invention, but then when I read the Quran as a former hafith it touches me a lot and connects to me.

Sometimes some of the verses feel like they personally addressing me. Surahs like ar rahman make me feel indeed there is a creator.

Robert Spencer has an agenda but he cites facts. Because he's a repugnant bearded creature doesn't mean what he says aren't true.
Bob Spencer tells the truth about Islam as interpreted by the Saudi brainwashed wadaads. They rely on medieval sheikhs for whom a spade would have been mind blowing technology. But there have always been Muslim thinkers who've pushed for a rational approach to Islam like Muhammad Abdu. Unfortunately these people are largely unread today.

I would honestly say it's my views on Arabs I sort of sometimes think it's all hoax and only Arab invention, but then when I read the Quran as a former hafith it touches me a lot and connects to me.

Sometimes some of the verses feel like they personally addressing me. Surahs like ar rahman make me feel indeed there is a creator.
You are a former hafith? I'm chuckling. Robert Spencer cannot compete with the Gulf States when it comes to driving people out of Islam. More apostates have been made by Salafi extremists than Islamophobes. There's no love or compassion in them. One thing

You are a former hafith? I'm chuckling. Robert Spencer cannot compete with the Gulf States when it comes to driving people out of Islam. More apostates have been made by Salafi extremists than Islamophobes. There's no love or compassion in them. One thing
Yes Iam a hafith finished quran once and did half way the second time before I bounced back to bashaal life

No. He tells the truth about Islam. Period. If you follow a religion where the founder beheaded 600-900 unarmed prisoners in Khaybar, is there a good way to interpret it?
That's a bogus hadith that contradicts the Quran which says an enemy who seeks your protection should be given refuge and taken to a place of safety.

All hadiths that depict the prophet as anything other than what the Quran says that he was - "a mercy to mankind", were invented by warmongering Sultans after his death, and they've been foisted on Muslims by medievalist theologians who persecuted Muslim rationalists such as the Mu'tazilah. Sahih Bukhari needs to be revised to exclude the violent and irrational material that leads to extremism.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That's a bogus hadith that contradicts the Quran which says an enemy who seeks your protection should be given refuge and taken to a place of safety.

All hadiths that depict the prophet as anything other than what the Quran says that he was - "a mercy to mankind", were invented by warmongering Sultans after his death, and they've been foisted on Muslims by medievalist theologians who persecuted Muslim rationalists such as the Mu'tazilah. Sahih Bukhari needs to be revised to exclude the violent and irrational material that leads to extremism.
No one other than you holds this view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts