I have not prayed for 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one other than you holds this view.
Not so. The mufti of Egypt Muhammad Abdu was a champion of ditching premodern sects of Islam. He said "I went to the West and saw Islam without Muslims, and I went to the East and saw Muslims without Islam". Rashid Rida is another example. I mentioned the Mu'tazilah already. There are numerous figures in the past and present.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not so. The mufti of Egypt Muhammad Abdu was a champion of ditching premodern sects of Islam. He said "I went to the West and saw Islam without Muslims, and I went to the East and saw Muslims without Islam". Rashid Rida is another example. I mentioned the Mu'tazilah already. There are numerous figures in the past and present.
So tell me; why after all those years the Mufti said that are we in the situation we are in? Look at the state of Islam today. Nothing anyone says or theorizes will do anything. Ripping the guts out of Islam (things you don't like but are Islamic) is not feasible because no actual Muslim wants to do it. Exposing the real life impact of Islam on civilization will shame Muslims enough to force them to reflect.

I believe you are so ashamed of Islam that you're jumping through hoops, denying hadiths and basically all things you don't like about Islam. This phenomenon will only accelerate if we shame and expose Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

So tell me; why after all those years the Mufti said that are we in the situation we are in? Look at the state of Islam today. Nothing anyone says or theorizes will do anything. Ripping the guts out of Islam (things you don't like but are Islamic) is not feasible because no actual Muslim wants to do it. Exposing the real life impact of Islam on civilization will shame Muslims enough to force them to reflect.
Ibn Taymiyyah was persecuted and jailed numerously for his theology by Islamic authorities. He ideas never had traction in his lifetime, yet today his Salafi followers are the new orthodoxy. Muslim rationalists like Avicenna who translated Aristotle had influence in former ages, but today they are the ones persecuted. History is a pendulum. The struggle continues. I see rationalists everyday in the form of Mohammed Ghilani, Abdullahi Ahmed An Na'im, Asra Nomani, Maajid Nawaz, Imam Tawhidi, etc.

Mein Kampf? No wonder you remind me of @ArchBishopofAtheism. You're both fans of Adolph and Bob Spencer.

Why the need for physical fitness? Are you preparing a Crusade on Arabia? Qosolka.
@ArchBishopofAtheism is not a war right he is a leftist and very pro qoomu loot. I don't entertain such behaviors.

Mein Kampf is a good book walahi very logical sxb. And my far is against madoows and arabization of Somalia for now and then it would be against white hegemony.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
very pro qoomu loot.
I see homosexuality for what it is and act accordingly. I doubt grown men are gay by choice but rather a biological issue. I understand that and that forms the basis for my thinking. It's much more intelligent than the theory of a robed 7th century warlord, which you happen to support.

@ArchBishopofAtheism is not a far right he is a leftist and very pro qoomu loot. I don't entertain such behaviors.

Mein Kampf is a good book walahi very logical sxb. And my far is against madoows and arabization of Somalia for now and then it would be against white hegemony.
Are you vegetarian as well. Adolph was not a fan of hilib.

I'm with you on the Arabization. We have to blot out every trace of cultural imperialism. We need to insist on traditionally Somali names, dress, and customs instead of Arab ones.

The Bishop is not a leftist. He loves Milton Friedman.

Are you vegetarian as well. Adolph was not a fan of hilib.

I'm with you on the Arabization. We have to blot out every trace of cultural imperialism. We need to insist on traditionally Somali names, dress, and customs instead of Arab ones.

The Bishop is not a leftist. He loves Milton Friedman.
Only leftists libtards are pro gays lol And yes Iam a vegetarian.

True we have to resist Arab names and culture I'm grateful than my dad was anti Arabs and never gave me Arab name instead gave me a noble Somali name Guled.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People need to stop confusing true Islam with Wahabiyya influenced strait that produces nothing of good. They are a virus that came out of Najd and are being funded by Saudi oil money

True Islam is following the madhab with Ashaari/Maturidi guidance.

People need to stop confusing true Islam with Wahabiyya influenced strait that produces nothing of good. They are a virus that came out of Najd and are being funded by Saudi oil money

Wahabbism and Islam can hardly be separated unless you take a secular path. If not then it will be very difficult to convince the wahabists that they are wrong since most texts favour them.

TekNiKo

VIP
Wahabbism and Islam can hardly be separated unless you take a secular path. If not then it will be very difficult to convince the wahabists that they are wrong since most texts favour them.
Check out Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamcah, a group of Sufis that follow the good path fighting against Khawarjite funded Saudi In somalia known as Al kebab. They also are friendly with the government. Sufis rarely take up arms but when evil confronts you you must face it.

I highly suggest you take back at true Islam, take part in Mawliid, dhikr, remembrance of Allah and self reflection.

TekNiKo

VIP
Wahabists take everything literal and abuse the texts. They are wrong, for example they believe Allah literally sits on his throne and has hands. They interpret wrong and that hand is obviously a reference to his Esteemed Power.

They are not following the salaf because they ignore the interrelations that sahaba made about these matters. Only when it suits their interest. They follow a mad sheikh ibn taymiyyah who believed one can have sexual relations with a watermelon. He was shunned and locked up in his time as a heretic and now these wahabis follow his insane ways.

You have a lot too learn son

Check out Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamcah, a group of Sufis that follow the good path fighting against Khawarjite funded Saudi In somalia known as Al kebab. They also are friendly with the government. Sufis rarely take up arms but when evil confronts you you must face it.

I highly suggest you take back at true Islam, take part in Mawliid, dhikr, remembrance of Allah and self reflection.

Sufis have deviated from Islam lol some of their practise are far more worst than Shias.

Sufis are the last thing one wants to be

TekNiKo

VIP
Sufis have deviated from Islam lol some of their practise are far more worst than Shias.

Sufis are the last thing one wants to be
I see you have been brainwashed by Wahabis dugis before discovering secularism.

What's the link between ex Muslims, most are former Wahabis ardent defenders?

I see you have been brainwashed by Wahabis dugis before discovering secularism.

What's the link between ex Muslims, most are former Wahabis ardent defenders?
Let's even put aside religious matters, let us just use logic here ok.

Do you really in your right mind believe that you can be blessed by a dead person in his grave?

Well Sufis offer annual sacrifices to their so called dead sheikhs and some take that to extreme levels.

We need to move beyond the four imams of Islamic law. Their rulings on criminal justice are no better than wahabbis. Ancient theologians have been the curse of Islam. These were people who thought the earth was flat and had never heard of the germ theory of disease: they blamed disease on jinns and the evil eye. There was a broadcast on Channel 4 news by that Somali reporter showing how Somali sheikhs are telling people that autism is caused by demon possession.

Muslims need to follow a rational and scientific Islam that is informed by contemporary knowledge. We need modern scholarship, not worm devoured medievalists. I'm glad to see that more and more sheikhs like Mohammed Ghilani and Shabir Ally are reconciling Islam with secularism.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I started to pray after ramadan. such a relief lakin i regret for neglected imporant prayers:kendrickcry:
make dua for me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts