I Have Never Watched Star Wars But I Want To Start Watching It

Honestly just watch the movies in order by release date. You can definitely skip Solo and Episode 7, 8, 9. The sequels aren't worth wasting your time on. Clone Wars is good, but it takes a while for it to pick up and it's a children show. Mandolarian is alright, Andor is amazing. At the end of the day, this is a movie series that children can watch so don't expect anything to crazy. Still, amazing characters, storylines, arcs, plot, art, soundtrack. My favorite franchise after Spider-Man, hope you enjoy boss.

I watched start wars episode 1,2, and 3 after seeing edits of them on tiktok. Could not bring myself to watch episode 4,5,6 after what they did to Anakin. :kendrickcry:

Amber

A blessed human
the simpsons nerd GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Honestly just watch the movies in order by release date. You can definitely skip Solo and Episode 7, 8, 9. The sequels aren't worth wasting your time on. Clone Wars is good, but it takes a while for it to pick up and it's a children show. Mandolarian is alright, Andor is amazing. At the end of the day, this is a movie series that children can watch so don't expect anything to crazy. Still, amazing characters, storylines, arcs, plot, art, soundtrack. My favorite franchise after Spider-Man, hope you enjoy boss.
I concur, except about Solo. Its a great action flick, definitely not a mess like the sequels. Abdor is a must watch.

Have you watched the bad batch?

I concur, except about Solo. Its a great action flick, definitely not a mess like the sequels. Abdor is a must watch.

Have you watched the bad batch?
Yeah, you're right about it not being a mess like the sequels. I didn't really know what to think about the first season. I know the finale is out tomorrow for the second, I'll start watching it by then. Do you recommend it bro?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yeah, you're right about it not being a mess like the sequels. I didn't really know what to think about the first season. I know the finale is out tomorrow for the second, I'll start watching it by then. Do you recommend it bro?
2nd season is definitely a huge improvement over the 1st season. The story, characters have improved. It feels like the writers have finally found what works for them. I definitely recomme d it walaal.

Trending