I Have Never Watched Star Wars But I Want To Start Watching It

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Yh so basically I have never watched star wars and am planning to watch all the movies, so I wanna ask does it deserve the hype it gets or is it overrated

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I feel bad for you, to understand the plot you have to watch first two prequel movies those suck ass. But Return of Sith is amazing. Dip in quality during the Original Trilogy and the sequel trilogy. It's straight qashin nacalad haa ku datho qofka who came with Rey.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I feel bad for you, to understand the plot you have to watch first two prequel movies those suck ass. But Return of Sith is amazing. Dip in quality during the Original Trilogy and the sequel trilogy. It's straight qashin nacalad haa ku datho qofka who came with Rey.
I tried to watch it a month ago but I couldnt, I dropped it in the first 10 mins 💀😭

Somali Saayid

VIP
I tried to watch it a month ago but I couldnt, I dropped it in the first 10 mins 💀😭
IK it was a mistake to even watch in theaters. I'll never forget getting ripped off. If you want I can summarize so you can skip straight to the interesting stuff.

Somali Saayid

VIP
How do u remember when u were 3
My parents have pictures with those old cameras.
frontview.jpeg

I would recomend to watch the standalone movie Rogue One or the standalone tv shows Mandalorian or Andor as you don't need Star wars movie knowldedge at all and they are pretty interesting, my parents watched them and liked it and they know nothing of Star wars

If you want to see the classic star wars with lighstabers and so on watch the movies and start with the original trilogy, these are episode 4, episode 5, episode 6 of Star wars. Episode 1, 2 and 3 are prequels and came later. The order to watch the movies would be then 4-5-6-1-2-3-(7-8-9). 7,8,9 sequels are the new movies but I find them worse than the rest.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I would recomend to watch the standalone movie Rogue One or the standalone tv shows Mandalorian or Andor as you don't need Star wars movie knowldedge at all and they are pretty interesting, my parents watched them and liked it and they know nothing of Star war

If you want to watch the movies and start with the original trilogy, these are episode 4, episode 5, episode 6 of Star wars. Episode 1, 2 and 3 are prequels and came later. The ordeer to watch the movies would be then 4-5-6-1-2-3-(7-8-9). 7,8,9 sequels are the new movies but I find them worse than the rest.
A man of culture n taste.

Trending

Latest posts