i have four half siblings that hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that’s interesting at least the mother likes you. Wow they’re 30+ damn. Damn they’re supposed to be role model for you since you are in your 20s. Are your younger siblings half siblings too? So you’ve got no full siblings (same mum and dad).
All my younger siblings are my full siblings all my older are half

She is one lucky lady if she sees the last of you.

Kudos to your ex wife I am sure she learned her lesson the hard way. Don't get involved with someone who looks for excuses instead of trying to change himself for the better. Then questions why people think lowly of him

She is one lucky lady if she sees the last of you.

Kudos to your ex wife I am sure she learned her lesson the hard way. Don't get involved with someone who looks for excuses instead of trying to change himself for the better. Then questions why people think lowly of him
Lool

Already told the man many times he doesnt care

Ok I just clocked and placed myself in their shoes. I’m from my dads first relationship lol so my my mother was the first. When I found out he married another woman. I felt betrayed and a bit jealous he spends more time with that family so perhaps that’s exactly how they feel.

Other than that I’d just say life goes on our parents grew up without their siblings so waa caadi. Say alhamdullah you even have full siblings some people don’t

mrlog

VIP
Oh that’s fine then least you’ve got those. Btw you should tell your dad how you feel

Eedo u watched too many Jerry Springer shows.
Kulahaa tell ur dad how u feel.
His dad would give him jeega dharbaax and tell him aaar naacnaacda nagalatag.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Step siblings are es, I cut off contact with my step siblings and their family, f*ck them niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending