i have four half siblings that hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive met them a couple times but they never showed any interest in me and my family they live only two roads away from us but i have never seen them at my house ever ive been to theirs many times apparently they dont like us i saw one of them in westfield the other day i just walked past i seriously dont care whos related to me abti if we aint loyal to eachother we aint family simple as. This is why i would probably never have familys with two different women because the first family will see me as a snake and hate me forever pretty crazy right. Imma just stay a bachelor forever f*ck all that nonsense p.s (yes i ditched my wife and kid)

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Bro. Stunt on them with your success. Don't let their hate get to you.

Damn is their mother at least from your qoolo. My step mother hates me so do their kids and they hate my mother the most
See someone understands imagine hating on your own brother because he has a different mum to you hoyos be brainwashing their kids. And naah shes basanbuur - Biciide she is my dads third Edo

See someone understands imagine hating on your own brother because he has a different mum to you hoyos be brainwashing their kids. And naah shes basanbuur - Biciide she is my dads third Edo

Real talk it’s mad plus they’re all younger so one day they’ll look up to me. I don’t hate them even though I don’t see them albeit living 30min away.

Dads 3rd edo?? What does that mean your grandfathers 3rd sister or what

Real talk it’s mad plus they’re all younger so one day they’ll look up to me. I don’t hate them even though I don’t see them albeit living 30min away.

Dads 3rd edo?? What does that mean your grandfathers 3rd sister or what
Abti i live two roads away from my half siblings and my dad goes to their house everyday he use to drag me along alot when i was younger but they always acted like i was irrelevant and stuck their noses at me and their all around thirty years and some above so why they hating on this twenty yr old kid and my even younger siblings doesnt make sense they clearly know nothing about loyalty and blood ties. And you know how you have your first aunt who is your parents blood sis you also have your second aunt who is your parents 1st cousin your third aunt would be you parents second cousin so she isnt too closely related to me. Also you know whats the weirdest thing they hate me so much but their mum shows me and my siblings love so i dont get the cuqdad. My dad still sees them daily.

Abti i live two roads away from my half siblings and my dad goes to their house everyday he use to drag me along alot when i was younger but they always acted like i was irrelevant and stuck their noses at me and their all around thirty years and some above so why they hating on this twenty yr old kid and my even younger siblings doesnt make sense they clearly know nothing about loyalty and blood ties. And you know how you have your first aunt who is your parents blood sis you also have your second aunt who is your parents 1st cousin your third aunt would be you parents second cousin so she isnt too closely related to me. Also you know whats the weirdest thing they hate me so much but their mum shows me and my siblings love so i dont get the cuqdad. My dad still sees them daily.

Wow that’s interesting at least the mother likes you. Wow they’re 30+ damn. Damn they’re supposed to be role model for you since you are in your 20s. Are your younger siblings half siblings too? So you’ve got no full siblings (same mum and dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending