I have finally finalized the blueprint 2 raising a successful child in the West, here's the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are just going to wild out bruv. I have never meet a somali who come from the mother land who isn't a ciyaal suuq. I know one that came to England when he was like fifteen and now all he does is stand outside the off licence, drinking £3 cidar:russ: biggest alcoholic I know :mjlol:
I blame parents.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I blame parents.
you can't blame the parents. He wanted to drink and do mad stuff. Nobody introduced him to alcohol. He used to go to the corner shops by himself and drink alone. I think he was just curious tbh

I spent half of my childhood in the west and the other half in the middle east. My parents didnt like the environment that me and siblings were in so they decided to move to the middle east. Now that I am back in the west for uni, I could see why my parents wanted us not to live in the west. But I dont think that I would do the same with my future kids if I get one.

Eeddo Menace

Your manifesto is good and dandy, but since you (your own admission on SSpot) left kids in different States, why didn’t you walk that walk? Mise waa cashar aad ka baratey qaladaadkaaga? Secondly, a Somali requires to breed tons of children, how will you attain such manifesto to succeed with many children?

ViXr

Ma is tidhi, you are doing something right when SSpot vultures are flying around you and waiting you to die, so they could feast on your corpse? They expect a Somali female to toe their line and sing their kumbaya. A bunch of cultural misogynists. Make them boil and be yourself sister.

VixR

Veritas
ViXr

Ma is tidhi, you are doing something right when SSpot vultures are flying around you and waiting you to die, so they could feast on your corpse? They expect a Somali female to toe their line and sing their kumbaya. A bunch of cultural misogynists. Make them boil and be yourself sister.
I'm not bothered :pachah1:Tbh I'm not even sure what triggers it exactly. If it's being a gaal, shouldn't that have gotten old by now?

If I can return the affirmation, you're one of the most reasonable posters on here. Ride on, Aussie.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alhamdullilah I wont be having a daughter in the West like gaal @VixR it would make me depressed

Professor

How you calling people white washed when you cant even speak somali
:pachah1:
I still don't think am white. I know my deen and I know what the western world really is akhi. I don't pretend to be white like her and worship it like it's my god sxb:comeon:

Professor

She's a kafir who loves Cadaan men?
:susp:
Forgive me for siding with her over you my brother in Islam
:salute:
any time sxb and am doing my best to reconnect with my dhaqan. She has completely disregarded both her dhaqan and Deen, so she could 'assimilate'. Who the hell would want to be white huh:nahgirl:

any time sxb and am doing my best to reconnect with my dhaqan. She has completely disregarded both her dhaqan and Deen, so she could 'assimilate'. Who the hell would want to be white huh:nahgirl:

Madmullah is a good example of somali man wanting to become white.

He is even worse than uncle ruckus :lol:

Professor

Madmullah is a good example of somali man wanting to become white.

He is even worse than uncle ruckus :lol:
But when she goes to her white friends party, they are going to ask her to speak somali and she will probably use it as her party trick.

'Dave come her and listen to Marian speak her little african language. Isn't it just so cute'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts