I have finally finalized the blueprint 2 raising a successful child in the West, here's the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
When it comes to my son is don't really give a f*ck unless he was an homo or ex convict. If I had all boys wallahi I would be alright if they dated had sex and drank alcohol. But when it comes to daughters bruv. If you daughter dates, has sex and drinks she's a straight up. the boys I don't give a f*ck cus I know bare niggas who used wild out in their younger days but now their family oriented, successful and on their deen. A bad man can change but not a bad woman whether you like it or not sxb. All the mali girls I know that used to drink and do Shit back in there day. Are on welfare, single mother with straight up ciyaal suuq kids.
A loose woman g is cancer to society and the household, however a bad man can change and mellow out. When it comes to the west wallahi I would be okay raising boys here but girls a no no. Because once a woman fucks up there is no way for her to redeem herself. But a man can better himself and change I know as long as my son's are not gay or criminals then am good. But my daughter can go to Oxford however if she's a I have failed as a father completely.

he is liberal.

but Guillermo is great .

Your posts are hilarious

Idk why you're insulting her though, its unnecessary she hasn't done anything to harm you. If you believe you have moral superiority over her you should prove it by being more mindful of what you say.

I'm not advocating for ciyaal suuq or anything, all I'm saying is that children aren't robots and need to do normal things with their age group from time to time.
We as adults strive to maintain a healthy work/school vs life balance, why can't the same be said for them?

See below

None of this will work without a strong willing conscious wife that's reading of the same scripts, that's why the Geeljire had the saying that your children need you most when your pick their mother, good luck finding this in the diaspora, you will be busy fighting her and get distracted as a result.

Moving towards white suburbs will turn them into mini @VixR in fact your gambling with their religion the most by doing this, the downside with Somali areas is just bad influence, you have to weigh up which is more risky for you on a worst case scenario (criminality or Gaalnimo)

The black/Asian children with the most self-hate are those brought up in those white suburbs, this is natural because all they see is white and the only time they hear about their own is in a negative light because they control the dissemination of the media, there is no way you can equip adequately to fight this war

You are better off moving to Muslim areas (that lack Somali's) we have many such areas in the UK, this will guarantee their religion is protected including curtailing their natural self-hate to a large degree.

Your biggest obstacle will be throwing out the TV in order to implement most of the points you raised, from a young age you need to inculcate the love for reading, acquiring knowledge like the Chinese do with their children, this is going to be impossible once you introduce them to TV, game consoles etc.

The TV is the greatest poison to the human mind especially children, it has destroyed so many kids including adults, it's the mother of all drugs and escapism but good luck winning this battle because unless you found yourself the 1% consciously awake female, your going to loose this battle because your wife will veto this.

The typical diaspora female today when it comes to marriage cannot think beyond that 'Hollywood' fairy tale wedding, the wedding dress, the cake, the satanic dance/music, the exorbitant mehr etc. that's the sort of stuff that's on her mind as per TV/societal conditioning, the female brain is hardwired for short-term thinking.

That lengthy list you wrote doesn't even register with them, the saddest part of all of this is that the outwardly religious looking Xaalimo's are by far the worst when it comes to this, followed by the ordinary average ones, it's sadly the liberal Gaalo like @Shamis and @VixR you are more likely to make this work with which is the sad part in all of this.

It's like the hadith that the Muslim eats with 1 intestine and the infidel eats with 7, the companions when they saw someone overeating used to dissociate themselves from them

From the top 10 fattest countries in the world today the Muslims have 6 countries on that list occupying the top 5 spots. Kuwait being number 1

Take a look at our scholars today most of them are beyond obese unable to walk up the stairs, the same with Xaalimo's, the saddest part is that the Xaalimo's you find in shape, going to the gym, eating healthy tend be the liberal Gaalo's like at @VixR

You're always producing quality posts.

When it comes to my son is don't really give a f*ck unless he was an homo or ex convict. If I had all boys wallahi I would be alright if they dated had sex and drank alcohol. But when it comes to daughters bruv. If you daughter dates, has sex and drinks she's a straight up. the boys I don't give a f*ck cus I know bare niggas who used wild out in their younger days but now their family oriented, successful and on their deen. A bad man can change but not a bad woman whether you like it or not sxb. All the mali girls I know that used to drink and do Shit back in there day. Are on welfare, single mother with straight up ciyaal suuq kids.
A loose woman g is cancer to society and the household, however a bad man can change and mellow out. When it comes to the west wallahi I would be okay raising boys here but girls a no no. Because once a woman fucks up there is no way for her to redeem herself. But a man can better himself and change I know as long as my son's are not gay or criminals then am good. But my daughter can go to Oxford however if she's a I have failed as a father completely.

Dude have you ever heard of paragraphs?

Your post looks like shit

VixR

Veritas
Vixr I bet you are a vegan who takes morning cold jog and watch Jimmy Kimmel.

The western ideology brain fucked you

You are a failed human. Sorry to tell you the truth
:drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::dead::deadosama::deadpeter::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

Wallahi, I've every reason to be grateful to West. Never realized it til recently. Long may it prosper (and it will)

Gambar

VIP
:dead:

Somalis are natural born comedians
I remember my grandma said it too when I was randomly watching it. She screamed “naga bedel naga bedel Mexikaanka xun ma arki karo ufff” and I wanted to ask her why he was a Mexikaan xun but I knew better. I didn’t want to get hit with a dacas. :ohno:

If I have kids I'd want to raise them in Africa if it was possible and when they are close to being teens come back to the West.

If I have kids I'd want to raise them in Africa if it was possible and when they are close to being teens come back to the West.

Great idea but make sure your kids also live in Western for first 6 years in order to become natives to the language.

You don't want that strong African accent.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
there are just going to wild out bruv. I have never meet a somali who come from the mother land who isn't a ciyaal suuq. I know one that came to England when he was like fifteen and now all he does is stand outside the off licence, drinking £3 cidar:russ: biggest alcoholic I know :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.