I have finally finalized the blueprint 2 raising a successful child in the West, here's the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1. Move away from Somali neighborhoods ( you might be raising your child right in this neighborhood but you can't control the reckless parents around you ). Don't go too far away from Somalia tho, just keep them away at arm's length

2.Tell them that they Americans and Somali next. To be proud of their roots but that they should be aware that they are not African-American and that we are a different breed of blacks.

3. Enroll them in the debate club

4 . Enroll them in sports

5. Take them to science fair, take them to NASA headquarters. Take them to the US Aeronautics museum, etc. ( stimulate their mind with enguiniety)

6. Go on road trips to fun places

7. Make sure they attend the mosque on the weekends

8. Encourage them to read books

9. Make education fun, have a math solving winning prize at home

10. Volunteer

11. They must learn 3 languages (it's believed to make a child a genius at times ...must teach them Mandarin)

12. Make them love to play Chest

13. Minimize them watching sport and if they do inform them that these Madoows playing sports are no heros, should not be admired and true heroes are people like Yuri Gugerin, Isaac Newton, the Pakistani Nuclear physicist, the Muslim father of Algebra, the Wright brothers, Nikolai Tesla and George Washington Carver, etc.

14. Take them back home every 2 years specially between the ages of 8-14...( teach them sex-ed at home and drill in their mind about the "homo agenda"..that it is unnatural and the life style of the wickedly corrupt..make sure you go to their school and excused them from the sex-ed class)

15. Most importantly be a good role model as a parent and don't be on welfare

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
bruv they're gonna to be white washed like @VixR and started dating cadaan people and Shit. Sxb either way ur fucked. There is no positive way to raise them here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bruv they're gonna to be white washed like @VixR and started dating cadaan people and Shit. Sxb either way ur fucked. There is no positive way to raise them here.

200w.gif

1. Move away from Somali neighborhoods ( you might be raising your child right in this neighborhood but you can't control the reckless parents around you ). Don't go too far away from Somalia tho, just keep them away at arm's length

2.Tell them that they Americans and Somali next. To be proud of their roots but that they should be aware that they are not African-American and that we are a different breed of blacks.

3. Enroll them in the debate club

4 . Enroll them in sports

5. Take them to science fair, take them to NASA headquarters. Take them to the US Aeronautics museum, etc. ( stimulate their mind with enguiniety)

6. Go on road trips to fun places

7. Make sure they attend the mosque on the weekends

8. Encourage them to read books

9. Make education fun, have a math solving winning prize at home

10. Volunteer

11. They must learn 3 languages (it's believed to make a child a genius at times ...must teach them Mandarin)

12. Make them love to play Chess

13. Minimize them watching sport and if they do inform them that these Madoows playing sports are no heros, should not be admired and true heroes are people like Yuri Gugerin, Isaac Newton, the Pakistani Nuclear physicist, the Muslim father of Algebra, the Wright brothers, Nikolai Tesla and George Washington Carver, etc.

14. Take them back home every 2 years specially between the ages of 8-14...( teach them sex-ed at home and drill in their mind about the "homo agenda"..that it is unnatural and the life style of the wickedly corrupt..make sure you go to their school and excused them from the sex-ed class)

15. Most importantly be a good role model as a parent and don't be on welfare

One more thing I'd like to add: Remember, kids are just kids and they need flexibility. Sometimes they'd rather play with their friends instead of attending chess club. Focus on making them a well rounded person in the long run. This is where Asian parents messed up & explains the lack of social skills in their children.

One more thing I'd like to add: Remember, kids are just kids and they need flexibility. Sometimes they'd rather play with their friends instead of attending chess club. Focus on making them a well rounded person in the long run. This is where Asian parents messed up & explains the lack of social skills in their children.

"Kids are kids, let them be their selves"... We know where this lead to. Degenerate lifestyle.

"Kids are kids, let them be their selves"... We know where this lead to. Degenerate lifestyle.
I'm not advocating for ciyaal suuq or anything, all I'm saying is that children aren't robots and need to do normal things with their age group from time to time.
We as adults strive to maintain a healthy work/school vs life balance, why can't the same be said for them?

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you want to have good kids its all entirely on how much time you invest in them

Just dont be like other geeljires having a soccer team with kids

Caruur aadan waqti iyo maskax toona oo hayn aduunkan ha keenin.Wadanki ehelki ba ku caawinaya, jaariada qabsan karta, mujtamici baa ilmihi toosinaya hadu wada khalad qaato.Laakin qurbaha, waa adiga iyo naagtada iyo daycare

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Your advice will taken but I think a smart parent would allow their children to be children. One must allow them to have their friends and your kids friends will be the neighborhood you live in, if you live in Rexdale in Toronto then you'll end have end product of @Abdalla :manny:

But if you live in Delaware, Ohio ( google it) youth child will grow up with the kids of attorneys and law enforcement parents.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If I had kids I would invite their friends for dinner so I can gauge for myself if that friend is a good or bad influence on My kid

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree mostly. But you killed it with the "homo agenda". Cmon sxb
:ulyin:

Kulama yaabayo, you are the prototype of what could wrong raising a child in the West. For you to act as if naclatulah qoomu-business is ok is just a testament to your influences growing up, in xataa lagugu aasay wii dhici kartaa for you to normalize the unnatural

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I had kids I would invite their friends for dinner so I can gauge for myself if that friend is a good or bad influence on My kid

It'll be too late then...remember that kids gravitate towards the ones you tell them to abandon

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Kulama yaabayo, you are the prototype of what could wrong raising a child in the West. For you to act as if naclatulah qoomu-business is ok is just a testament to your influences growing up, in xataa lagugu aasay wii dhici kartaa for you to normalize the unnatural
Cmon sxb I'm looking out for you. Are you telling me you're not gay?

IMG_0081.PNG

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
And marry off your daughters as soon as they finish high school. Ceebta uguwayne of magac ka dhilaayo waa gabadh qooqtay oo suuqa gashay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending