I Have Done Something Horrible...

I came out of a long 8 hour shift. Needed a meal. Too tired to cook. I visited my local grocery store. Looking for something ready to cuun. Got some baked beans, soUP and chicken because I was feeling a bit white today. Went home. Took a leak. Warmed up my food. Sat down and started to enjoy my food.

While eating the baked beans, felt something, meat-like in my mouth. Took it out and brushed it off as beef.

But then it dawned on me...gaalos like bacon with their beans.

Ran to the fridge like Dajijal was after me. Read the container.... THE FUCKING BEANS HAD BACOOOOON!!! FUCKING BACON! WHAT WASN'T IT LABELLED ON THE FRONT????? WHY DO GAALOS HAVE TO BE SO SNEAKY??? The damn thing just said, "Homestyle Baked Beans" on the front!!!!

After 8 hours of dealing with male and female Karens, I. AM. DONE!!! I'm moving to Turkey! f*ck gaalos! f*ck baked beans!

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I came out of a long 8 hour shift. Needed a meal. Too tired to cook. I visited my local grocery store. Looking for something ready to cuun. Got some baked beans, soUP and chicken because I was feeling a bit white today. Went home. Took a leak. Warmed up my food. Sat down and started to enjoy my food.

While eating the baked beans, felt something, meat-like in my mouth. Took it out and brushed it off as beef.

But then it dawned on me...gaalos like bacon with their beans.

Ran to the fridge like Dajijal was after me. Read the container.... THE FUCKING BEANS HAD BACOOOOON!!! FUCKING BACON! WHAT WASN'T IT LABELLED ON THE FRONT????? WHY DO GAALOS HAVE TO BE SO SNEAKY??? The damn thing just said, "Homestyle Baked Beans" on the front!!!!

After 8 hours of dealing with male and female Karens, I. AM. DONE!!! I'm moving to Turkey! f*ck gaalos! f*ck baked beans!
there is nothing wrong with it if you didn't know. turkey is not as rich as the west , you will barely get a job and the salaries are garbage. calm down everything will be fine.

there is nothing wrong with it if you didn't know. turkey is not as rich as the west , you will barely get a job and the salaries are garbage. calm down everything will be fine.

How do I calm down?!? My throat is itchy. I think I'm having an Islamic allergic reaction to pork.

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
That sucks. I remember taking a bite of pepperoni pizza in 2nd grade. My table told me only after I took a bite like they were curious. So I ended up switching classes because the school was broke and didn't want any problems.

That sucks. I remember taking a bite of pepperoni pizza in 2nd grade. My table told me only after I took a bite like they were curious. So I ended up switching classes because the school was broke and didn't want any problems.

What kind of problems could have arise from such a situation? Could you sue to school for not notifying you about a food restricted by your religion?

I remember my dad eating this fried rice he got from a chinese place in town, and i smelt something odd in it. He commented on the strange taste of the chopped meat and i recognised the smell immediately as pork pieces. He threw it in the bin and washed his mouth for 3 minutes straight :mjlol: He never trusted Chinese food since

I remember my dad eating this fried rice he got from a chinese place in town, and i smelt something odd in it. He commented on the strange taste of the chopped meat and i recognised the smell immediately as pork pieces. He threw it in the bin and washed his mouth for 3 minutes straight :mjlol: He never trusted Chinese food since

Was it a sweet smell? :damnmusic:

Cuz my beans smelt overly sweet... almost sickening...

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
WTF, Bacon and D0ofaar are delicious, you guys are weird Walahi, Huuno wixii aan ku cunin waa la cunaa, Miyaad iloowday Dhulkaan ka nimid ee ilaa hadda Gaajo loogu bakhtiyo adiguna halkaan baad leedahay D0ofaar ma cunayo, Naa Ilaah ka baqoo deji khan$iirka ku dhiman mayside. :pachah1:

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I said the dua you say after you forget to say bisinka before eating.

I only forget to say bisinka when the food is looking scrumptious. Sis, next time do a meal prep the night before. Perfect for the days you’re tired.

I’m pretty sure the tin with bacon looks different. :cosbyhmm:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
What kind of problems could have arise from such a situation? Could you sue to school for not notifying you about a food restricted by your religion?

I knew about as much english as my parents did that many years ago. We were just trying to get by, but sure I could have sued the school.

WTF, Bacon and ******* are delicious, you guys are weird Walahi, Huuno wixii aan ku cunin waa la cunaa, Miyaad iloowday Dhulkaan ka nimid ee ilaa hadda Gaajo loogu bakhtiyo adiguna halkaan baad leedahay ******* ma cunayo, Naa Ilaah ka baqoo deji khansiirka ku dhiman mayside. :pachah1:

Waar anigu I am dyingggg, rn. Naaf ma eegu jirto. I'm having an Islamic allergic reaction!
tenor.gif

" wixii aan ku cunin waa la cunaa" you gonna start eating humans now, eh?

I only forget to say bisinka when the food is looking scrumptious. Sis, next time do a meal prep the night before. Perfect for the days you’re tired.

I’m pretty sure the tin with bacon looks different. :cosbyhmm:

Definitely. No more gaalo lies for me. I'll meal prepping starting from tomorrow.

There should be a warning to all about cooked beans at gaalo Restaurants. They are mixed

with pork/beacon most times. Alxamdillaah in Texas, Muslimiinta warned us against it.

also i normally eat the Somali Dinner beans.