I Have concluded i am less than Mentally Correct.

She Fifty

:holeup::hova::jcoleno:
She looks 25 :shaq:
200.gif

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
@Basra ....You know... I have lurked in these sites for ages. You've certainly changed from the .net days but still remain expert with biting witticisms. You have a way to completely shutdown the typical, over emotional, polemical topics with a simple witty/ sarcastic phrase. It makes the whole topic feel much less important.

As for me, I have kept using a phrase I got from your posts for at least a decade. Do the words "pinkish hue" mean anything to you? I love that line.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra ....You know... I have lurked in these sites for ages. You've certainly changed from the .net days but still remain expert with biting witticisms. You have a way to completely shutdown the typical, over emotional, polemical topics with a simple witty/ sarcastic phrase. It makes the whole topic feel much less important.

As for me, I have kept using a phrase I got from your posts for at least a decade. Do the words "pinkish hue" mean anything to you? I love that line.

In other words u r saying-- i am alwayts lighted hearted and never take myself serious? Yes, i tend to lighten things up. No emotional bs. Life is too short to be lost in emotions. I don't recall pinkish hue though? I am grateful that you follow my evolving throlling career. I would say please subscribe and like but i don't have a youtube channel :(

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
In other words u r saying-- i am alwayts lighted hearted and never take myself serious? Yes, i tend to lighten things up. No emotional bs. Life is too short to be lost in emotions. I don't recall pinkish hue though? I am grateful that you follow my evolving throlling career. I would say please subscribe and like but i don't have a youtube channel :(
Precisely.

The "pinkish hue" was from a .net discussion about dating cadaan men or finding them attractive. The ladies were deep into serious discussion giving examples of which cadaans they would date or wouldn't.

And you came in and said something to effect of "I don't think I can deal with the pinkish hue on that thing especially when he's exerting effort" 😅😂🤣😭....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Precisely.

The "pinkish hue" was from a .net discussion about dating cadaan men or finding them attractive. The ladies were deep into serious discussion giving examples of which cadaans they would date or wouldn't.

And you came in and said something to effect of "I don't think I can deal with the pinkish hue on that thing especially when he's exerting effort" 😅😂🤣😭....

That sounds like me for sure. I usually say what i feel or think right there and move on huuno. I am a comedy- wrapped - in a drama bow tie- boxed in a gift of wit.
1644184314300.png

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
That sounds like me for sure. I usually say what i feel or think right there and move on huuno. I am a comedy- wrapped - in a drama bow tie- boxed in a gift of wit. View attachment 214154

That sounds like me for sure. I usually say what i feel or think right there and move on huuno. I am a comedy- wrapped - in a drama bow tie- boxed in a gift of wit. View attachment 214154

And here I thought I was your biggest fan. Nice to see you got a big ol' horn to toot for yourself lol

Based

VIP
What the hell!!! Mama malyuun mother of all Somalis shes had a glow up! She looks 25 again! From Christian naked nutjob naag waalan to young qalanjo gazelle :kendrickcry: hoooyyoo I'm so proud

Trending

Latest posts