I Have concluded i am less than Mentally Correct.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why i say that? Well, its simple. I am extremely picky in real life friends and Social Media Friends. By Social Media friends, i mean, passive Youtube media. I consider people i subscribe to as "my friends" in my head. (also, i am not active in any other social media, Ghost!)

So far-- i subscribe to three people, out of the billions of people i can subscribe to in YOUTUBE! (Mind you, my real life friends are 2 or three, all crazy too)

Anyway..............

Why was i attracted to these people? One of them is a single mother Xaliimo with Persistent depression and possibly postpartum depression from pregnancy.

And the Second is Mama Malyun. Guys-- i don't need to introduce u to her-- You know who she is.

1643288090664.png

The Third one reminded me of my ayeeeyo people-- the Mjs Wabeeneya tribe. I thought this one was the normal one. Actually since i started subscribing to her, her subscription has skyrocketed. Maybe i brought her luck. I know i did, a qumaayo like me liking u- aint nothing but good luck following u.

Anyway-- her latest video-- Mamo has lost it. And u know - u know the real person when they lose their temper. Everything goes haywire. Mamo Caaliya has lost it. Some Garaam Garaam Farah on Youtube responded to one of her videos in which she said-- to Single mothers-- do not welcome another man into your home, even if u marry them-- they might molest your children.

A valid point no doubt, i agreed with her 100%

But instead of her responding professionaly to the video. She is PISSED OFF. She is shaking her head like a fat girl who lost her candy. She is accusing the man of being one of the molesters of children. I mean, the calm, collected woman of substance, Mrs. Wabeenaya sort of got lost in temper. I was like --whattttttt ? She got some loose screws this one.

Then i asked myself?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @Basra WTF is wrong with YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mama malyuun can be my hooyo fr :rejoice:

She is inspiring. Her mood can go from zero to 100 in a second. I think she has Bi polar. I could drive her close to crazy if i knew her in real life- by touching her buttons. Thanks to God she is safe from me

1643289309753.png

She is inspiring. Her mood can go from zero to 100 in a second. I think she has Bi polar. I could drive her close to crazy if i knew her in real life- by touching her buttons. Thanks God she is safe from me

View attachment 213098
Naa heedhe goorma qoomu luudka howlahooda soo gashey, waan ba'nay, dhulka baan soo galina-- na I feel u though I'd pipe her foreal :ahh::diddyass:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naa heedhe goorma qoomu luudka howlahooda soo gashey, waan barney, dhulka baan soo galina-- na I feel u though I'd pipe her foreal :ahh::diddyass:

Touching her buttons is annoying her huuno, not touching her Vagina. R u high?

Trending