I have an ajnabi gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit thought it was true. :ileycry:
eh...it is true. But i admit i shouldn't have said like that. Now, i'm more embarrassed.
So-Embarrassed-I-Want-To-Die-Gif.gif

Kratos

Sonder
You might as well date someone that speaks the same language and shares same culture and religion instead of using non Somali girls for sex:comeon:
Your religion doesn’t even allow sex so what’s the point of even dating unless you want courtshp that leads to marriage :damedamn:
Somali women are for marriage and non-Somali women are for fun; that's the philosophy of most Somali men born and raised in the West. I know one guy who was in a relationship with a non-Somali girl for 3 years and he dumped her one day because his parents set him up with the daughter of a family friend.

Nothing special sxb I used to have a blue eyed blonde girl. I got bored of her and dashed her to the sidelines however I can't go from that to black mali girls :francis:

:tacky:Good grief. I secretly wished it wasn't so.

*Sulks in anguish at the cuckoldry.*
I am a highly corrupt well functioning individual.

Btw, i have a norwegian friend who says he would like to be cuckolded some time in his life. Like, wtf? How can you like being in that position? I am convinced that natural selection are sending white men in the wrong direction.:ileycry:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am a highly corrupt well functioning individual.

Btw, i have a norwegian friend who says he would like to be cuckolded some time in his life. Like, wtf? How can you like being in that position? I am convinced that natural selection are sending white men in the wrong direction.:ileycry:
:yacadiim: You're friend doesn't suprise me. Those guys are too progressive. He's signalling for an adversary to defile his woman with his permission. I get that he wants her to be free to do as she pleases but intuitively women long to be desired and prefer a man be somewhat protective. And he isn't naming and claiming in the true sense of the word.

:yacadiim: You're friend doesn't suprise me. Those guys are too progressive. He's signalling for an adversary to defile his woman with his permission. I get that he wants her to be free to do as she pleases but intuitively women long to be desired and prefer a man be somewhat protective. And he isn't naming and claiming in the true sense of the word.
I agree. I personally would never like to be in that position. The feeling of loss of power can never be part of my sexual fantasy. I only dream in terms of enhancing myself, so my sexual fantasy only exist to harness and control this power. Cuckoldry is the opposite.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Just grab her by the p**** bro :gaasdrink:
actually, marry this non somali girl, you might save your life later :siilaanyosmile:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Stay with your gf, saxiib. You're a man, your children will have your name and clan, they will be Somali. Make her a Muslim.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree. I personally would never like to be in that position. The feeling of loss of power can never be part of my sexual fantasy. I only dream in terms of enhancing myself, so my sexual fantasy only exist to harness and control this power. Cuckoldry is the opposite.

Your friend likes a masochistic version of vulnerability. Are you telling us your brand of enhancement is sadistic in nature? :gaasdrink:

Just grab her by the p**** bro :gaasdrink:
actually, marry this non somali girl, you might save your life later :siilaanyosmile:
No, man. Marriage with a white women never lasts. Of all the ones i know and have heard of, are all divorced. And you'll probably use the argument that the average somali household divorce rate is high too, but think about it for a sec;Wouldn't you rather divorce a xalimo and know in your heart that your kids will be good on the cultural and the other important aspect? While the situation with the white woman, she would only cause more identity issues and no somali culture for the children.

People often forget that marriage is a social, economic, political and personal contract. It's not just about love. Love is a wonderful thing, but not a good thing to draw from when planning out your life, in fact i can make the argument that it is a distraction for the most part.

Let's not give the man irresponsible advice bro.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No, man. Marriage with a white women never lasts. Of all the ones i know and have heard of, are all divorced. And you'll probably use the argument that the average somali household divorce rate is high too, but think about it for a sec;Wouldn't you rather divorce a xalimo and know in your heart that your kids will be good on the cultural and the other important aspect? While the situation with the white woman, she would only cause more identity issues and no somali culture for the children.

People often forget that marriage is a social, economic, political and personal contract. It's not just about love. Love is a wonderful thing, but not a good thing to draw from when planning out your life, in fact i can make the argument that it is a distraction for the most part.

Let's not give the man irresponsible advice bro.

Ok bro, but he seems young and wants just to play..But I agree with you.

Your friend likes a masochistic version of vulnerability. Are you telling us your brand of enhancement is sadistic in nature? :gaasdrink:
Not in the typical sadistic sense, but i think there is some aggression to it. Not manifested into hurting people, i'm not into that stuff. But there may be some unhealthy underlying things that fuels it. But i would say it is a good attribute. I believe it solidifies my personality and helps me balanced. Wow, that sounded terrible. But trust me, it isn't as bad as it seems. As i've stated before, i am a highly corrupt well functioning individual.

He may very well be a masochistic:cryinglaughsmiley:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somali women are for marriage and non-Somali women are for fun; that's the philosophy of most Somali men born and raised in the West. I know one guy who was in a relationship with a non-Somali girl for 3 years and he dumped her one day because his parents set him up with the daughter of a family friend.
That is just dumb and too low.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The ratio is like 1 Somali women to 1000+ non-somalis. I'll be more shocked if you are struggling to get one

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But I can only see myself marrying a xalimo in the future. Is this bad?

How much do you value your religion cause if you value it you wouldn’t go near white girls you would instead go ahead and marry a Somali girl

Now you’re coming across as a hypocrite since you stated you wanna marry a Somali girl in the future but in the meantime you can only see yourself with your girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending