I have an ajnabi gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What kind of income would someone
need to be with you?

How much do you make as well salary wise?

Jake, my boy. I have attracted some top earners merely for breathing. I don't mean to. :kanyeshrug:It just happens.

If I tell you what I make I might have to go into hiding for under reporting... I mean loop holes.:jcoleno:There is a fine line between avoidance and evasion.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jake, my boy. I have attracted some top earners merely for breathing. I don't mean to. :kanyeshrug:It just happens.

If I tell you what I make I might have to go into hiding for under reporting... I mean loop holes.:jcoleno:There is a fine line between avoidance and evasion.
Why did you curve so many men?
Were you just focusing on yourself mostly?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nothing is wrong with that but this guy thinks that non Somali are just for fun which is just messed up. The person you are dating has to know your intentions. He is a hypocrite Muslim. With that type of mentality you don’t reach far in life. Non Somali girls are humans too.
I agree wasting time is bad.

But the op hasn’t stated if she knows his intentions.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There is nothing wrong with having a preference for marriage.

For some people it would be more convenient to raise a family with someone that speaks the same language as you. Shares your culture and religion.
You might as well date someone that speaks the same language and shares same culture and religion instead of using non Somali girls for sex:comeon:
Your religion doesn’t even allow sex so what’s the point of even dating unless you want courtshp that leads to marriage :damedamn:

If you're British and/or the girl is Muslim and you feel this way... you need to be sectioned mate.

I'm joking. Ask yourself why. If it's because of pressure from parental or cultural expectations you need to man up and decide for yourself. Otherwise, masha'Allah. Continue the folk and deen.

You might as well date someone that speaks the same language and shares same culture and religion instead of using non Somali girls for sex:comeon:
Your religion doesn’t even allow sex so what’s the point of even dating unless you want courtshp that leads to marriage :damedamn:
Nah. We don't do dates like you habeshas. Either you in or you're out. So i prefer to mingle with other people until i'm ready to settle with a xalimo. And most women that date only wants dickk, not a longterm thing, so you should chill out.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nah. We don't do dates like you habeshas. Either you in or you're out. So i prefer to mingle with other people until i'm ready to settle with a xalimo. And most women that date only wants dickk, not a longterm thing, so you should chill out.
So you are a Muslim who is proud to sleep around:hillarybiz:
And fyi most women don’t date just to have sex.

If you're British and/or the girl is Muslim and you feel this way... you need to be sectioned mate.

I'm joking. Ask yourself why. If it's because of pressure from parental or cultural expectations you need to man up and decide for yourself. Otherwise, masha'Allah. Continue the folk and deen.
I’m not British and shes not muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts