I have a shopping addiction.

Hooyos ayuuto money and passive income
Christmas Chicken GIF by happydog
passive? put us on abaayo

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
thats great mashallah i've saved jack shit for 2:damn:
I am actually thinking of getting married only for the mehr and then get divorced. How do you get a guy to divorce you? I dont wanna divorce because islamically you have to return the mehr if you initiate the divorce. I want to keep the money :hmm:

I am actually thinking of getting married only for the mehr and then get divorced. How do you get a guy to divorce you? I dont wanna divorce because islamically you have to return the mehr if you initiate the divorce. I want to keep the money :hmm:
Begin nagging him and denying him of affection that’s what my auntie did and she’s been married three times

there's options in the nikaax you can stipulate the payment. go for an Arab if you do this, somalis are qoqbadan

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
i think shes selling fobs bleach:gucciwhat:
…yk what? I have a very good business idea! I see a gap in the market that could be exploited. I am going to start importing those qas qas creams and selling it to those habro parties 🤔😏

Last edited:
cook mealworms/insects on a plate:damnmusic:

Trending