I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
To much info
its ok. I get what you mean about not relating, but its important to try to anyway, because if you're in high school, you'll be their for 4 years so its important to make friends and learn how to build connections with people different to you. You don't have to make friends with them, but you might need them to do something for you in the future

Delete your account and go experience something real. At your age i got engaged with the females and went to parties with my classmates. You're too young to be wasting time on this site. Be part of the cool kids to get the best women. Try to fit in, but not too much. You have to create memories from this time in your life, because life is going to change when you enter adulthood. Not for the worse, but you need to rid yourself of that virginity as soon as possible.

Delete your account and go experience something real. At your age i got engaged with the females and went to parties with my classmates. You're too young to be wasting time on this site. Be part of the cool kids to get the best women. Try to fit in, but not too much. You have to create memories from this time in your life, because life is going to change when you enter adulthood. Not for the worse, but you need to rid yourself of that virginity as soon as possible.
Some kids already getting STDs I like my basement more and pc

its ok. I get what you mean about not relating, but its important to try to anyway, because if you're in high school, you'll be their for 4 years so its important to make friends and learn how to build connections with people different to you. You don't have to make friends with them, but you might need them to do something for you in the future
Im thinking about my future plans while they're thinking about how to get laid

Im thinking about my future plans while they're thinking about how to get laid
Warya, future plans and being social goes hand in hand. If you want to waste your time, np. But i'm telling you, go out and experience life. Doesn't need to be about getting laid. Your computer and basement is going nowhere.

Warya, future plans and being social goes hand in hand. If you want to waste your time, np. But i'm telling you, go out and experience life. Doesn't need to be about getting laid. Your computer and basement is going nowhere.
I been to Somalia water skied and went skiing. Swimmed in bosaso and lakes in Minnesota. Also I canoed went on the burja khalifa

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending