I Have A Messed Up Theory.......Hear Me Out.......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Was on the NSFW section (don't ask why) and there was a thread on pregnancy fetish, that some fellas have......

During pregnancy, we all know the mother has a special connection with the baby growing inside her. This connection is deep, in every way; be it spiritual and physical.

Now, in recent years, there's been this thing going around about how some individuals are *born* gay.....which I've never agreed with.....until maybe now......The theory I've just realised is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a bit off it tonight, not making sense. See you later.

iskufilann

inactive.
Was on the NSFW section (don't ask why) and there was a thread on pregnancy fetish, that some fellas have......

During pregnancy, we all know the mother has a special connection with the baby growing inside her. This connection is deep, in every way; be it spiritual and physical.

Now, in recent years, there's been this thing going around about how some individuals are *born* gay.....which I've never agreed with.....until maybe now......The theory I've just realised is:

3am thoughts I guess:gaasdrink:

Yeah but how does this explain lesbians, sexuality probably has more to do with brain chemistry I think. If neurology can explain autism then it can explain homosexuality....m

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Have you been drinking again Abti?
1679181674286.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Don't worry walaal, i will carry out multiple tests to find the truth and contribute to science :salute:

You to old and established to be talkin like this Abti, go tend to your family.

Also make more posts about going through life man, really enjoyed them.

In general, sexual intercourse during pregnancy can have some potential benefits, including:
  1. Increased intimacy: Sexual activity can help to increase intimacy between partners, which can be especially important during a time when a woman's body is going through significant changes.
  2. Stress reduction: Sexual activity can help to reduce stress levels and promote feelings of relaxation, which can be beneficial for both the mother and the baby.
  3. Improved sleep: Sexual activity can promote better sleep, which can be especially helpful for pregnant women who may be experiencing difficulty sleeping.
  4. Improved mood: Sexual activity can release endorphins, which can improve mood and provide a sense of well-being.
  5. Strengthened pelvic floor muscles: Regular sexual activity can help to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which can be beneficial during childbirth and postpartum recovery.
It is important to note that sexual activity during pregnancy should only be engaged in with the approval of a healthcare provider, as there may be certain situations where sexual activity is not recommended or safe.

Best believe I'm going to be cooking up, as long as the wife isn't inconvenienced and the doctor gives me the green light then I'm going to be,,,,,,,,,

1679195360099.png

(Links down here if you want to do some more reading lads)

https://www.reproductivefertility.com/blog/4-benefits-of-having-sex-while-pregnant#:~:text=Improved%20Labor%20and%20Recovery%20Time,quicker%20recovery%20after%20giving%20birth

.https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/m...reasons-to-keep-doing-it-when-youre-pregnant/

https://www.thebump.com/news/pregnancy-sex-health-benefits