I hate to make a anti-newbie thread

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Thank you sis, that needed to be said.
1585866286059.gif

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I know we have a lot of these threads and people often talk about how you newbies ruined Somalispot.

Although, I don't think you are all bad, please stop talking about marriage and relationships.

It's doing my head in, if you are going through frustrations then please fast or pray to Allah for relief. I don't want to hear this stuff over and over again.
Someone misses my relationship topics. I have few in mind and would like to present it to the SSPOT Council. But I'm afraid that the would-you-marry-your-cousin newbies ask me lots of boring questions instead of engaging in entertaining, thought provoking discussions.

How are you dealing with the lockdown? Are you bonding with your indhoyar daddy? Did you cook him a nice stew made of bats, squids and cats?

I'm interested to see what intellectual threads you two can come up with. As our grand vizier once said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol stay in the generals even @Gucci mane drifted to the qabil section when his expertise are solely the gym and how to mix protein shakes.

I miss your relationship threads- they always ended up with you being dumped, strange, considering you’re supposedly a good looking businessman.

the London lockdown is tough, the death rates are climbing up each day and they don’t have enough hospital equipment or tests. you’re lucky you decided not to come to the U.K.

Trust me this whole section has gone to shit. :francis:
lol stay in the generals even @Gucci mane drifted to the qabil section when his expertise are solely the gym and how to mix protein shakes.

I miss your relationship threads- they always ended up with you being dumped, strange, considering you’re supposedly a good looking businessman.

the London lockdown is tough, the death rates are climbing up each day and they don’t have enough hospital equipment or tests. you’re lucky you decided not to come to the U.K.
You been watching me closely haven’t you ? :mjpls:

I’m flattered hunno :wow1:

Trust me this whole section has gone to shit. :francis:

You been watching me closely haven’t you ? :mjpls:

I’m flattered hunno :wow1:

I haven’t even been around so I don’t know how I can watch you closely. You have been on my mind though, now that the gyms have closed you must be wilting away into skin and bones. Care to update your dp for us?

@sophisticate I like the natural geeljiire form: lean, tall with a toned body.

This new bulky trend has lessened their charm. I want to know if we have an argument I can sit on his chest and crush him. The new age gym-bro farax who has been pumped with chemicals will slap you before you even get a chance to do this.

the newbies are ok, although the threads are a bit repetitive. Yet no one does as much damage to the quality of the forum as she who will not be named. She comes on here and bumps up all her threads, I'm out until the coast is clear . The worst is when you make a thread and she bumps up hers until yours goes to the next page :mjcry:

yes @LoveandLight, I'm looking at you!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I haven’t even been around so I don’t know how I can watch you closely. You have been on my mind though, now that the gyms have closed you must be wilting away into skin and bones. Care to update your dp for us?
I still workout out at home since I have dumbbells and a barbell with few weights on the side
@sophisticate I like the natural geeljiire form: lean, tall with a toned body.

This new bulky trend has lessened their charm. I want to know if we have an argument I can sit on his chest and crush him. The new age gym-bro farax who has been pumped with chemicals will slap you before you even get a chance to do this.

more like toss you across the room :lolbron:

lalayariis

Bad cop
As a chronic lurker on this site since 2016 (forgot the pass and username to my old account so I made this in 2018) I can see how this site changed drastically.:sass2:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m happy for you. This means you could have worked at home all this time and saved your money.
No it’s not the same. There so many machines and higher weights of dumbbells that are missing so I’m missinG out. I’m depressed cause I feel like apart of me is missing :tocry:

Trending